Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Botox update

I have officially had my second treatment almost a month ago and have to say this is a life changer. Right around the time the next appointment was set for I started getting headaches and migraines again. Had three bad headache days and one bad migraine that lasted two days but that was the week before my appointment to get the shots again.

I went to my second appointment and it went great. I know 30 something shots in the head and neck sounds awful but the needle is so small and honestly I have to say that the pain is way less then the pain of migraines. Migraines had me laid up a few days a week and it was taking a toll on everything in my life. Most important it was taking time away from my children which is most important to me. I don't want to be laid up in bed for days and not be able to play or do stuff with them. 

I was sore again for a couple days, I would recommend but you don't have to, bing someone with you and try to make your appointment when you don't have anything much going on for a few days. My hubby took me and he took a day off to help me with the kids since I get a sore neck. 

I highly recommend this treatment. I don't take any daily medication anymore for the migraines or anything for that. It is so nice after years of taking different medications to be medication free finally. Very liberating and I am very happy. Wish I would have found this sooner it had helped with so much. If you have any questions or want to know more please feel free to comment below I will answer back for sure:). 

No comments:

Post a Comment