Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tamra Barney Judge from Tamra's OC wedding Arden B strapless maxi tie dye dress

Tamra wore a gorgeous tie dye maxi dress by Arden B on the episode when they have the party with family to celebrate the wedding.  I have looked all over the internet and finally found the dress for sale on EBay.  The bids start at $99.99 or you can buy it now for $129.99.  Click the Ebay link below to go direct to seller.




It is a gorgeous dress and I have been considering bidding on it myself.  It took me a few days to find it but I was excited when I did.  Hope this helps you out, it is sold out by Arden B and I could not find something close to it.  There are some fabulous dresses by Sky and other designers but this one was a hard one to find something like it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment