Friday, November 22, 2019

Christmas table scape with Antique Candle Company

Hey y’all, I’m so excited to share my latest collaboration for the holidays. I got to team up with my favorite candle company, Antique Candle Co. I had a fun idea since our home is a lot of different shades of blue and I wanted to build off the color in the formal dining room using my blue glass collection. Antique Candle Company makes hand poured soy based candles and they use mason jars. I have some of their vintage blue Ball mason jars then for the collaboration they were so kind to send me over 3 of their blue mason jar candles, these are new mason jars not vintage like my original ones but they are just as beautiful. You can also get clear glass and they come in two sizes. They have so many amazing scents, we love citrus scents so I usually go with sweet lemon or orange grove (@ourfauxfarmhouse collab)  but for Christmas I tried the new Tree Farm scent a collab with one of my fave IG influencers @VintagePorch.  It is my dream to one day have a candle scent I get to create another reason why I love this small business, they support all the amazing ladies and influencers who support their business and inspire so many of us.

My theme was of course the blue, silver and white but wanted a woodsy winter wonderland vibe. I was thinking white birch logs, pine cones, snow kissed greenery, blue vintage glass, flickering candles and twinkling lights. Snowflakes and glitter with lots of blue tones, and I wanted to incorporate buffalo plaid so it would flow with the entryway as well. Let me know what you think of the finished centerpiece, I had to change up my plan because I couldn’t find logs that were the size I wanted and height but in the end I’m happy with results. It looks amazing lit up at night and with the candles burning. Thank you to Antique Candle Co for supporting my creative vision and letting me get to represent their amazing candles. They have been so kind to create a code y’all can use from now until Nov 22 for 15% off your purchase. The link is below and the code is

WANDERLUST15 


Thank you and also be sure to check out the peppermint scent and other amazing scents for the holidays or years round. They also have the vintage collections in vintage jars, China and more. Love to support small businesses that are creating awesome products. They have been so amazing to work with and so supportive. Enjoy my photos and be sure to check my Instagram @cr8tivewanderlust. 

Peace, love and light always ✌πŸΌπŸ’™✨
~Melissa  













All
Images taken by and belong to me, please ask permission to repost or share.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment