Friday, November 22, 2019

Christmas master bedroom

Wanted to share some photos of more Christmas decor for the season from our home. I have always loved to go all out for the holidays for my girls and that brought me to owning lots of decor and trees for our home. I love this slim pencil flocked tree with white lights then I used my existing bedding just added a target blue holiday pillow and some texture with more pillows. I love to layer bedding using my pottery barn printed duvet, Kotton Culture ruffle shams and duvet set, Safavieh boho textured cream pillows and a long lumbar Hearth and Hand Magnolia pillow. Furniture is all Z Gallerie (Jameson upholstered wingback bed, and Empire champagne nightstands and dresser)  and then my custom Fleetwood Mac lyric sign over the bed. Mirrors are from Kirkland’s. You can visit my Instagram for more details on the items pictured and for links to each site.

Happy holidays y’all. Hope this brings you warm, cozy Christmas vibes with the tree adding the perfect ambience for the holidays

Peace, love and light always ✌🏼💙✨ ~ Melissa






No comments:

Post a Comment