Friday, July 21, 2017

Bohemian Gypsy Rock n Roll Goddess Outfit Inspiration

Bohemian Gypsy Rock n' Roll Goddess Vibes



I am always so inspired by the fashion of the 1970s and the free love, music festival era.  I love music, concerts, outdoor festivals, and bike weeks.  I love to mix up my love of graphic, biker and band tees/tanks with my favorite boho chic maxi, mini skirts and dresses.

Above I am wearing an older Trunk Ltd Harley Davidson Graphic tank I found on eBay, with my new Spell and the Gypsy collective Etienne Monaco skirt.  These two are a match made in boho rocker heaven.


Nothing is better then when your outfit of the day matches your hair.  I am currently settling in from a long crazy month of my husband announcing he is considering a job transfer 5 hours north of where we have lived for over 30 years, listing our home of over 10 years for sale, having it sell super fast, then having everything fall in to place with a rental for each of us.  Life is really amazing when you put good things out there and get them in return.

In the above photo I am wearing on of my Spell and the Gypsy graphic tanks paired with Mahiya Leather skirt.  I just lightened my hair on top to my blonde roots, allowing my bright vivid purple I had all over fade to a lilac pastel purple tone.  I am about to add a blush pink tone to my hair for my birthday coming up in August when I will be turning 40.  I am the youngest of most of my friends and it feels so weird to say I am turning 40 when I have watched all our friends and loved ones celebrate their 40th birthdays over the passed decade, one good thing of being the younger in the group.  I love to curl my hair using my rollers or brush with blow dryer, and I also use a cheap curling wand from Walmart that you can change out the tips.



Some new styles I got prior to the move, I had been debating on the Spell Lotus gown and it sold it out so I jumped when they released the play dress.  Normally I am more reserved and stray away from mini skirts and short dresses but after I got the mini skirts above I realized it isn't that short and with some cute boy shorts underneath it isn't as risqué as I had felt.  This dress is gorgeous, the print, color and then the cut of this dress is just stunning.  My fave is the bell ruffle style sleeves.  I am larger busted but very small in the waist and this dress fits my curvy shape amazing with the tie cinch waist string, it also looks amazing with all kinds of trendy and vintage belts.  

Graphic tee is by Trunk Ltd and has a V-neck with Poison the band graphic print.  Jewelry is some of my new Ettika Jewelry pieces from their summer collection.


A new brand I have become a huge fan of for graphic and band tees is Recycled Karma.  I found this cute halter style Woodstock tank and excited to announce I will be featuring a lot more of this brand as I am going to be working with them in the next couple of months.  I have mostly posted flat lay style photos because I have been moving but as you can see below I did take a day to dress up and wear this lovely combo.


I rocked the Recycled Karma tank with my The Wilde Bella Ohana Ocean skirt.  Love the castaway high low style skirt with ruffle bottom it is my fave style with longer maxi length in the back but mid to shorter length in the front.  This is perfect for a day to evening look and so versatile from casual to dressier looks.  Make sure to check out the Wilde Bella, she has some new styles on her site now and I have seen her next collection sneak peek, you are going to love it trust me.



Finally going to end this post with another Spell Etienne piece, the mini and bralette in Sienna print.  I was so honored to see this photo and the top photo featured by Spell on their FB page.  It is always such an honor when the label or designers feature my photos because it really shows that they are supporting me the same way I am supporting them.  My shoes are from Overstock.com, then the faux fur hyde is from Target awhile back on clearance, and the ram skull was a gift from my mom only $24.99 at Homegoods.  Feather headband is from Tara Lynn's boutique and have had since last summer.

You can shop Spell and the Gypsy using my own link:  www.shop.spelldesigns.com and I appreciate each one of you who uses my link, it helps to support me with a brand I have loved for many years and in honor of my upcoming birthday I would love if you could use my link to make any purchases you have planned.  You can also share it with your friends, family and on your own social media, blog outlets.  

Thank you to everyone and can't wait to share some amazing photos of new pieces and brands I am going to be making a point of styling, modeling and photographing in my soon to be new home in Port Orange and Daytona/Ormond beach area.  

Peace love and light always,

Melissa aka Cr8tiveWanderlust 


No comments:

Post a Comment