Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Living room paint refresh

 Wow it’s July where has the summer gone? Hope y’all are having a great summer. I love summer it is my fave because I love when school is out and we have no routine we can have more fun days. Love the sunshine just mentally makes you feel so much happier and better. Now that my girls are older no more crazy schedules my youngest starts college but she is staying close, I feel blessed. It was hard when my oldest when away and she was only 4.5 hours away. Today I wanted to come in and share one of my new fave pieces for the house, also I have don’t a lot of updates. Back before Thanksgiving I was sent a new rug and went more neutral. Loved it so when we did the diy project installing the stacked dry stone fireplace it need ready to make the move. 








I love color if you have followed me awhile I had a different color front door and loved a good moody or bold color for decades now but also have always loved my lighter neutrals and tones. Bohemian style is my closest if we do with a design style I love dried florals, fresh flowers, plants, pottery, sun, lanterns, mixed metals, textures, baskets, layering, I just truly needed to make the move and when I want color I can add new pillows or a rug. Our new color is Benjamin Moore Pale Oak 











 If you are thinking about going from home color or moody to a lighter tone but don’t want white or cream, this color is so good have styled with gray and blue then brown my sofa is dark gray’s kitchen is dark charcoal stained wood the fireplace is a greige tone for sure. It’s fun to change the space it feels larger and an entire new vibe in here. Love it! I will have more changes next week and my fave towels on huge sale. Be sure to check out my TikTokc IG and Pinterest then  always add new items to LTK. Have a great night and hope you like my loving kitchen area refresh part 1. 

Peace, love and light always -Melissa xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment