Thursday, June 27, 2024

Red white and blue decor

 It’s almost July 4th! Where has the summer gone already? Are you a lover of Independence Day? We love the fireworks, grilling and festivities as well as being proud of our county, below are some ideas and decor inspiration for anyone looking to add some inexpensive and fun decor to their home to celebrate our country and freedom, 


I love to decorate the yard, front porch, door, entryway, kitchen area and dining table. Simple things like inexpensive flag decor, items you have on hand already in red white or blue. I use items I have for Christmas even I had lots of red stars and glittery ornaments from Christmas, and then I even make some stuff myself. 

















If you want to shop my table decor or entry decor head over to my LTK page below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment