Monday, June 21, 2021

Walmart Deals for Days sale

Walmart is having their deals for days sale. Not just home decor but lots of some fashion finds from brands they carry in store to designer styles on their website. One of my faves is the brand Scoop I have shared on my LTK app and IG for a couple of months now. They have lots of great accessories, affordable cute clothing and stylish shoes. 


Here are a few of the screen shots and collages I have put together along with some of my own photos of my fave items you can find on sale for 50% off right now during the Walmart deals for days sale. 










Photo by Melissa @cr8tivewanderlust








Photo by Melissa @cr8tivewanderlust 




Scoop Tie dye dress link : LIKEtoKNOW.it/cr8tivewanderlust 

Going to be adding more faves now on my LTK app so be sure to head over to my profile or IG to follow all of my fave styles from rhe sale. 

Peace and light always 

Melissa 


No comments:

Post a Comment