Thursday, June 10, 2021

Laundry room refresh





 Hey guys sorry been MIA started a new job and been so hectic then dieting, working out, and of course working on decor for my home. I did a smaller refresh on my laundry room and have some pictures I wanted to share quickly. I just added fresh paint to the shelf, crown molding to the wall with the peel and stick tiles I added almost two years ago, bulked up the old wooden shelf, removed the pipes and reinforced with wood under to keep the shelf more sturdy. I did a touch up of white paint from walls getting banged up from the vacuum or mop being stored in here also I added a vinyl mat for the floor from Vmat Home. It makes it appear as if we have penny tile flooring when we have builder grade generic gray tiles. 


Let me know what you think of this refresh I did using items we had and only new item was my new Vinyl mat from VMat home have more on my Instagram 


Have a great end to your week and hope I was able to catch up. Next week will have the start of the bedroom refresh for my youngest with her black and white room, my entry is filled with the decor, bedding, furniture etc, I can’t wait to share 


Peace love and light always 


Melissa 


Paityns room before 





Mood board 




No comments:

Post a Comment