Monday, March 18, 2019

Spring break Wanderlust begins

hey y’all, I’m excited to be blogging to you right now from the ferry heading from Charleston SC to Fort Sumter we are passing James Island.




I will have more photos of the fort to share with you later today or tomorrow. For now here are some photos of Patriots Point where you will see a aircraft carrier ship that was in Word War II , Korean and Vietnam wars. They have a smaller fighter ship, lots of helicopters and jets, then a retired submarine. Have you ever visited Charleston SC? I have always loved Charleston, among Williamsburg. VA, Savannah GA and St. Augustine, FL to name a few very historic towns. 

I love architecture and history, one of my faves other then cobblestone and brick roads. Victorian, craftsman, colonial and other style homes from 1800-early the 1900’s. I love the gas lamps and lanterns in the sidewalks and fronts of the homes or store fronts. 

Dining is A+++ for sure with some of the best southern comfort dishes you can think of or dream of. I had the fried chicken and waffles today, and yesterday fried shrimp and chicken wedge salad. It is lovely right now outside with the temps in the mis 60-low70’s perfect so you aren’t hot and sweaty while touring the boats, submarine and forts, or walking the beautiful historic lined streets with lots of places to eat and shop. I will have my fave shopping spots Thursday or Friday for y’all. 

Enjoy my photos and please DM me with questions. 

Peace love and light always. 
































No comments:

Post a Comment