Saturday, March 2, 2019

Fab Fit Fun Spring box $10 off

Hey there ladies. Have you seen the new Fab Fit Fun spring box? You can order your own now and save $10 so you can get over $200 worth of the latest beauty, style, and fashion trends for $39. Simply click on my link here, FabFitFun Spring Box Link
Then once you complete your order information be sure to use the code TENOFF to save $10 off your first box.

Here are just a couple of photos and now you are able to select ornpersonalize your box..



Be sure to use my link, and the code TENOFF for your $10 off discount. This box usually sells out fast but no worries because once it is sold out you can always order the summer box which is going to be even more amazing. For me every season they just keep getting better.

Happy St. Paddy’s day and start of spring to y’all, and thank you for all your support. Be sure to check my blog and my side bar for more links to other brands I work with that I love. I only work with brands and companies I purchase from myself and have totally enjoyed all their services.

Keep an eye out for more home decor, fashion and other blog posts coming your way. I know I was absent for a little while and would pop back up here or there but I’m back working on some wonderful new content. Be sure to head over to my Instagram page and follow me, like some of my posts and comment on any photos you like.

Peace; love and light always

😘

Link to my Linktree site: https://linktr.ee/cr8tivewanderlust

No comments:

Post a Comment