Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Spell Jasmine Collection Drop 1



Hello my fellow Spellies, it has been a little while since the last large Spell drop.  I have been so crazy with our move and finishing up building our new home, we also had our daughter leave for college and so many huge milestones.  I am about to launch my new blog and have already started working designing and staging homes again.  I am still working in fashion but with the move I have gone back to my interior design roots but still will always be bringing you lots of fun fashion.  I love blogging to not only meet other ladies who like the same styles and designs or hobbies as myself but cause I love the inspiration I gather therefor I love to share my own passions and favorites with the hope to inspire others the way I am always inspired.  I'm just a girl next door sharing what I love.

So let's chat Spell, its been a little while since the last large drop like this one. We had Stargazer which I loved cause my first love from Spell was jewelry then graphic tees.  I also loved Rosa cause I love a great Spell swishy skirt.  I am head over heels for Jasmine, if you have not yet seen the collection it is stunning.  There is some floral and lighter colors for those who love the Spell pastels or more feminine styles, then my favorites are the Kombi like maxi and strappys then the brown floral pieces that have amazing vintage vibes.  Did I mention the awesome Stevie graphic tee?  Who doesn't like Stevie and then mix with a Spell graphic tee, you can't go wrong.  I also have seen some glimpses of a pocket tee with Spell on back and some other really awesome pieces, like the camo jacket that should be a huge sell out like that Panther jacket that has become a sought after Spell piece.

Be sure to mark your calendars and set your reminder for tomorrow night, and be sure to click my link to save it in your phone or browser.  Thank you for using my link and let me know what your fave pieces are, I know I can't wait to see everyone in their new styles.  Peace, Love and Light to all xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment