Thursday, February 2, 2023

New Year New Me started down 12 lbs


 Hey there friends. Happy new year, I know I’m a little behind but been so hectic starting out my new year I always have to do zoom meetings with brands I work with then try to connect with new brands. One huge end of year accomplishment for me was hitting 100K followers on IG. I try not to pressure myself with numbers but I finally did it it’s been almost a decade and seen so many new accounts come and get to 100K in a few months to a year, it’s hard but comparison is the thief of joy so I never like to compare myself or my social accounts.  I just had an amazing year the best income I have made doing this and Pinterest was my go to. It’s been so amazing and I feel so blessed. I work super hard and it’s been paying off.


So I’m on here to share my health and fitness journey, I decided for the new year it was time to start to focus more on myself. Being a mom I have focused so much on my kids and the family I let myself kind of fall to the side. I started a healthier lifestyle I am not one who eats a lot or is into sugar or fatty food but being 45 it’s been harder to lose weight and I have been so tired my nervy levels have been lower then ever. I started the second week of the month and it’s been 3 weeks I’m down 12 lbs yes you read that right twelve pounds in 3 weeks. I am someone who drank soda it is my only vice and I have cut it back and almost out, also I drink more water and I fast only eating from 11-5. I then started walking everyday, I started small and did two laps around my block, then moved to 5K steps then 10K steps now I do 5-7 laps around the lake plus walking to my house from that area usually 10-15K steps and fast walking or king jogging. 


I also had a friend on IG that sells plexus and sent me the triplex with their pink drink prebiotic hunger controlling drink, bio cleanse and probiotic, I highly recommend these products they have helped me with inflammation, gut health and cutting back on the soda. I don’t crave the soda or sugar at all after the first week I could tell the difference. Below are more info on the products I’m using and a link here for you to order and save. You get $10 off the sign up and get all this for just dollars over $100 then you can dm me directly for advice or even  motivation. You can have a walking buddy who will help keep you on track and help you get to your goals. 


https://shop.plexusworldwide.com/share/ahsE_2c










Let me
Know if you need any more details or any other questions you may have. I am totally excited about being down 12 lbs in 3 weeks and can’t wait to reach my goal of losing 20 lbs which I thought slowing 4-6 months to lose 20lbs 
 was good but now I think I will reach that by the end of February for sure. I will have before and after pics soon. Don’t forget you can follow me on IG Pinterest and TikTok @cr8tivewanderlust. 

Peace love and light always 
Melissa xoox 

No comments:

Post a Comment