Thursday, September 17, 2020

Fall Front Porch Decor






Hey friends, guess what? It’s fall y’all.. I know cheesy but I couldn’t help myself especially since I love to use y’all all the time. I wanted to hop on in case you don’t follow me over on my IG account to share some of current fall decor I have been sharing.

I’m super excited to be able to collaborate with Old Time Pottery for Fall and Halloween. I hit the store and we found so many amazing wreaths, decor accents, signs, pillows, and then don’t even get me started on Halloween decor. I’m excited to start putting up the Halloween decor next week before the end of the week or over the weekend. It’s been years since I got new decor for Halloween so this year thanks to Old Time Pottery I was inspired to redo my front porch and house with new pieces. 

Let me show you my fall front porch all thanks to the amazing Old Time Pottery. I wanted to add real pumpkins, mums and maybe some corn husks but it’s so hot, rainy and humid here in Florida still. This week was in the 90’s all week. But the evenings are cooling down some so hopefully after I start my Halloween decor out front I can add some purple or orange mums then a few real pumpkins as we get  closer to Halloween. 




I always love to o add new pillows for each season to the front porch rocking chairs. Old times Pottery has an amazing selection of pillows for every theme, style and season or holiday.  I also found this amazing galvanized metal pumpkin lantern that has 3 battery operated candles perfect for the small table between the chairs. I’m going to be painting my front planter and then moving a lot of the potted plants to the back yard deck area. 



I found this cute easel style fall sign to add to our porch that I  adore. 


The welcome scarecrow on the hay is also from Old Time Pottery, then a couple faux pumpkins add the touch I was wanting with real ones but don’t have to worry about rotting from the heat and attracting bugs until it cools down.  


 


I love the wreath we picked out, I think the colors are great for fall and Halloween, then I have a cute idea to add a few small things I found to the wreath to make it go perfectly with my Halloween decor. 


Love to layer mats and this plaid mat is perfect, just when it rains I remove the bottom mat so it doesn’t get soaked and leave the core style mat only. 


I hope y’all love the pieces I picked up from Old Time Pottery, seriously they have the largest selection of decor. You will find some great pieces for whatever your decor style or colors are for this season. 



Close up of my metal pumpkin candle lantern and reversible fall pillow that had plaid on the back then this design on the front. Be sure to stop back by here this time next week or over next weekend to see my start of my Halloween decor. All my Halloween front porch decor is from Old Time Pottery then planning to stop by and pick up a few more pieces to add.. Have a great Friday and weekend. Peace, love and light always xoxo 

Melissa 




No comments:

Post a Comment