Thursday, March 12, 2020

Beddy’s Beds

Spring is the perfect time to refresh rooms and clean out the house from the winter. Here in Florida and with my OCD we spring clean often. I will have a deep cleaning done and we have had a cleaning lady for over 14 years now. It is a blessing whether they come weekly, every two weeks or sometimes once a month. I currently only have them coming once a month because of my OCD it stays pretty clean with weekly cleaning, daily robot vacuum and just being the type of person who is always wiping down everything. I barely use the dishwasher because I usually just wash the dishes unless we have a larger party.

If you follow me on IG then you know I’m working on refreshing all 3 bathrooms and 3 of the 4 bedrooms. We also have a home office but I’m keeping that reveal for summer. Haven’t really shared any peeks of that space yet because it truly is my favorite space of all my eclectic fun decor, shows my personality more than any space.

I’m about to refresh my youngest girls bedroom, she loves Beddy’s beds and I got her a new green color set called the Nantucket. I also picked out the farmhouse throw and the marshmallow cloud pillow. Below is the current blush bedding set and if you use my link with the code WANDERLUST20 you can get 20% off your order at Beddy’s beds.

These are perfect for kids rooms, hard to make beds like corner or close to wall beds, bunk beds, RV and camper beds, then they are also great on all size beds from twin, full, Queen all the way to the largest King size. They come with the bottom fitted style sheet then zip on top piece, you can select the minky material inside the top or just regular. You will get 1 sham with twin and 2 with all other sizes. Then you also get the pillowcases same 1 with twin and 2 with larger sizes.

Here is my link:

http://www.beddys.com//WANDERLUST

Then use the code WANDERLUST20 to save 20% off your purchase.

A few photos and I will be sure to add more of the newest Nantucket style in a couple of weeks after spring break. Stay healthy and safe friends

Peace love and light always

Melissa





No comments:

Post a Comment