Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Fashion Faves for February


Fashion Faves




Some of my favorite styles from February on social media.  I post daily outfits, fashion finds and more on my social media, I wanted to take a moment to share some of my faves here.  Above are some of my favorite graphic tees and outfits, starting from top left and going across then down by row.  
Top Left; Wander Forever graphic tank from The Parks Apparel and @Wishyouwerenorthwest paired with a tie dye maxi skirt with crochet trim/inserts from Forever 21, and statement necklace by Rock N Republic I purchased at Kohl's awhile back, Middle; Tie dye tank from One Teaspoon, Kenni girlfriend jeans by Silver Jeans Co, Statement necklace from Forever 21 and pink ankle boots with cutout ankle and silver toe details by Mi.iM shoes.  Top Right; Fleetwood Mac graphic tee by Trunk Ltd,  Ettika Wanna rock all night choker with black lace and gold chain detail, and Kenni girlfriend jeans by Silver Jeans Co.

Middle Left; Free People trapeze white dress and crochet back oversized blue sweater, 3 layer blue druzy necklace from Slate which came in my Rocksbox ( use code MELISSASBFF10 for your free trial month of Rocksbox ) jeans are Berkley jeans by Silver Jeans Co, and shoes are slate strappy ankle boots from fall 2015 by Mi.iM shoes.  Middle; America graphic tee by Chaser brand, Folktown maxi skirt from Spell and the Gypsy Collective in red with blue, necklace is a blue/gold tusk from Fawning in Love on Etsy, and bracelet is by Whiskey and Bone.  Middle Right; The Best Vibes vintage vibe graphic tee by Dazey LA, Necklace is a gold spike piece from Forever 21, and bracelets are by Wanderer Bracelets ( use MELISSA20 for 20% off www.wandererbracelets.com ).

Bottom Left; Spell and the Gypsy Collective graphic tee and maxi skirt from Kombi collection, Silver and Turquoise squash style necklace with feather details found on Ebay, and bracelets are all Whiskey and Bone.  I am wearing a few beaded stone bracelets and an amazing chunky raw crystal bangle.  Middle; Pam & Gela graphic tee, necklaces are a crystal choker from Forever 21 and statement necklace I found on eBay but have since seen the almost exact same style at Walmart for $20, and jeans are Kenni girlfriend jeans by Silver Jeans Co.  Bottom Right; Dazey La Explore More tee, necklaces are a crystal bar necklace and then 2 layer crystal with moon pendant necklace both from Tilly's, Feather kimono with pom pom accents from Hussy Store, and bracelet is my feather wrap in gold by Alex & Ani.




Top Left; Spell and the Gypsy Wildflower Babushka camisole and skirt, necklaces are Ettika's Lovely Loop bolo wrap and Black Black Moon crescent moon with crystal accent, and lace kimono is from Pacsun.  Top Middle; pink rose bouquet from Valentine's Day.  Top Right; Love Each Other graphic tee from Tara Lynn's Boutique, Statement necklace with pearls and crystals in Gold from Ily Mix, red tulle skirt with sparkly red hearts fit like mid length tea skirt and is from Target Kids in size L, and double buckle belt I found on Ebay.

Middle Left; Pam & Gela Cali blinged out graphic tee, Ebay scored Kimono, and jewelry (choker and bracelets) all from Whiskey and Bone.  Middle; Follow me to Hippie Hollow graphic tank by BohoCircus,  Lacey Ryan triple layer necklace from Maurices.com, crochet trim with fringe details from local boutique, vintage hand tooled leather bag, skirt is a floral maxi by Blu Moon and bracelets are a mix of Alex & Ani, Charged Jewelry and 31ements Jewelry on Etsy. Middle Right; Gypsy Warrior Adventure babe graphic tank, Pam & Gela camo tercel jacket, JCrew distressed boyfriend jeans and Bison vintage silver pendant from @TheTurquoiseGypsy on IG.

Bottom Left; Girl Boss tee from Style Lately, Statement Necklace from eBay you can get same style at Walmart for $10 in their jewelry department on online, distressed black jeans from Fashion Junkee, and army green military inspired vest from Kohl's. Bottom Middle; Friday I'm in love graphic muscle tank from @Fridayiminlovexo on Instagram, underneath rocking my Spell and the Gypsy Spice sundress and the same statement necklace that you can find similar style at Walmart.  Bottom Right; Trunk Ltd Fleetwood Mac graphic tee and Ettika Jewelry Wanna rock all night Choker.

Will post links to shops and more where to shop links at bottom of this post.
If you ever have a question about anything I post or want more details please feel free to comment in the comments below or you can email me at Dlitefulcreations@ymail.com
xoxo


I am obsessed with ankle boots and cute flats right now.  Normally I am a sandal or flip flop kinda girl living in south Florida they are the easiest and most comfortable with the heat, but the passed few years working as a stylist and in fashion I have really grown my shoe collection.  I always have had mid to high boots but ankle booties and flats are my obsession.  Above are some of my faves from 2015-current.  Top Left; Pink, faux suede, silver toe detail and ankle cut out boots by Mi.iM shoes (@shopmiim on IG), Second Left; Target lace up heels. Third Left; Target lace up, open toe, faux suede ankle boots.  Bottom Left; Strappy dark khaki flats by Mi.iM shoes.  

Top Right; is a collage of some of my favorite shoes right now.  From left to right; faux suede sneakers from Mossimo at Target, Mi.iM shoes strappy flats in dark Khaki, cut out detail ankle boots by Mossimo at Target, flat khaki flats by Mi.iM shoes, and brown slip on sandals from Target.  Bottom Right; Faux suede fringe ankle boots from Maurices. 



Love how this outfit styled by myself turned out.  Love fishnets, printed stocking and leggings under super distressed jeans.  Style Lately is a shop I am sure you most likely saw all over Instagram with lots of cute and trendy graphic tees then they kind of went unheard of for some time,  well an amazing, super stylish babe purchased the store and is bringing back all the trendy graphic tees again.  I am excited to announce I was asked to be a Brand Ambassador for them and I got this Romance Definition tee to add to my collection.  Styled it over top a caged black bra top I got off eBay to compliment the check cut, high waisted fishnets and Distressed blue jeans from Forever 21.  I accessorized with Ettika Jewelry Wanna rock all night choker available through Ettika and their, A thousand long nights earrings available at Saks.com.

In my flat lay photos you will see a cute black and white grid pattern skirt that is from Tara Lynn's Boutique, statement necklace from @IlyMix and some lace up heels from Forever 21. This is why I own so many graphic tees, of course I love really cool and fun designs but also because they can be styled so many ways.  You can go from fishnets and jeans to a cute stylish pencil skirt and heels for a casual day look, work look, or evening look.  Love that so much and honestly has always been my favorite wardrobe piece cause I could literally wear my tee to work then do a quick change to jeans for a night out or happy hour.


The above collage is all styled around this super cool flannel.  Outlaw Flannels are recycled men's flannels that have been acid washed and distressed by the owner of Shop Misha.  You can order your own or check out more of her stylish pieces on Instagram @shop.Misha.  I paired my Outlaw Flannel with a vintage Spell and the Gypsy leader of the pack graphic tank, and then my favorite Kenni girlfriend jeans c/o Silver Jeans Co.  For those who don't follow me regularly I have been a Silver Jeans ambassador for two years and recently they launched their new program called Silver Style Setters, I am so honored to be a part of the team.  I have been wearing Silver Jeans for 20 years and love the quality, fit and styles so much.  They always have the best jeans and denim hands down.



To wrap up my post we decided spur of the moment to take advantage of the gorgeous weather and cool front here in Florida, to go camping at Peace River.  Normally it is so hot and camping is always fun but when hot can be not so pleasant at night sleeping but with the weather being in the 60-70's during the day and 50's at night was perfect.  Honestly the sky was so clear we could see all the constellations and even saw a few shooting stars.  We took the shade canopy off the tent and slept being able to look up at the sky to enjoy that amazing view.  We were lucky to find a spot right on the rivers edge, enjoyed our camp fire, released Chinese paper lanterns we had left over from a prior trip when we had some rain and just had some amazing time together as a family.  I always love camping because everyone puts away their phones and we get to spend someone on one time together just catching up and telling stories.  I packed my Explore More tee by Dazey La, Kenni jeans by Silver jeans, Happy camper graphic tank from Fashion Junkee and my cute Happy Camper socks by Woven Pear. 

Thank you for passing by and hope you enjoyed my post.  I am excited and counting the days for our annual Spring Break trip to the Smoky Mountains.  Can't wait to share some nature shots and of course cute spring styles which for me are going to be some fall and winter looks I didn't get to wear here in Florida since it was so hot this fall/winter.  Wishing everyone peace, love and light xoxo.


Where to Shop:

No comments:

Post a Comment