Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Julep maven April 2013 It Girl box

Today I received my julep maven it girl box. I have been on the fence of canceling this monthly box, but I love nail polish and enjoy getting boxes in the mail:). I think that is why I shop online often lol.

This month is bright neon colors which I enjoy because right now I'm loving bright orange, yellow, pink, coral and blue. I am an It Girl and usually stick with my box, they are pretty on point with the survey and picking the colors I would enjoy the most. For April my little extra in my box was some rock candy in a bright blue. The packaging is always colorful and goes with their colors or trend for the month.

For April I got Eden which is a bright purple. I think this will be my favorite out of the three. I love purple, was a little disappointed at first because since being a Julep maven I have gotten dupes of Morgan which is also purple but deeper darker shade and also a yellow shade, don't know the name off hand, that I have two of and another yellow from Halloween time. That brings me to my second color, Abbie which is yellow. Interested to compare to the two other yellows they have sent me, I hope this one is brighter. Last up is Mackenzie and this shade is a shimmery bright green. The shimmer looks green just a shade darker then the polish. I will post some swatches later this week I desperately need to remove my polish and freshen up my nails.

I would have liked a bright blue, saw a Dior shade I think I may pick up at Sephora on payday that is a gorgeous bright blue and glows under black light like blue neon. Love it:). Sorry for not going into great detail on this post trying to multi task but wanted to post a preview of the box for those who haven't received theirs yet and like to see what they have coming:).

1 comment:

  1. I love my Julep box this month. I get the same box, It Girl and the colors are amazing on, you have to try them out and post photos.

    ReplyDelete