Saturday, November 19, 2022

Christmas Holiday decor

 Hey there, 

I am going to share some of my decor for this year for Christmas. I’m not done and even once I finish this weekend I will then go back over and edit out the extra decor. What I do is start with setting up my Christmas trees, usually 3-6 full size, then I also have some smaller 3-4 foot ones I like to use in smaller spaces. Once I set up the Christmas trees and fluff then I will start to pull out the bins of ornaments, picks, ribbon, and toppers then start to decide what color or theme I want to sue for each tree. 


Mudroom pencil slim flocked white led prelit tree from Walmart I used tartan plaid ribbon and ornaments from Walmart also
Tree topper is rattan angel from Target. For the skirt I used a large blanket style scarf I received in a box a few years box as a collaboration. 


Main living room tree is blue and gold theme. 
I use cobalt, navy, teal and aqua blue with gold accents. 


This is a 7.5 ft Flocked King of Christmas queen with warm led lights. Comes with a remote, I also have the King of Christmas faux white fur tree skirt and their blue glass ornament set. 


The tree topper is from Walmart plain gold star that I added a small strand of white twinkle lights that are battery operated and set on timer. Ribbon used is blue velvet from Old Time Pottery, I also used gold mesh ribbon from dollar tree and some gold ribbon with leopard velvet side.  


Most of my ornaments are from Walmart and all are linked on my LTK app. Will add link below. I also have some ornaments from World Market. Any questions feel free to ask and make sure to head over to my IG, Pinterest and LTK pages all under user name Cr8tivewanderlust for links, more ideas and inspiration. Stay tuned will have our large 9 fr green King Fraser Fir with both colored and white lights. Waiting to decorate with my girls before Thanksgiving since we use our family ornaments dating back to my hubby and I when we first moved in together 1997 and our first Christmas 96. We also buy them for every trip we take, milestones and pets. 

Have a great weekend. Peace love and light always 

~Melissa 


No comments:

Post a Comment