Friday, October 7, 2022

The Polished Bar

 Hey friends I am obsessed with https://thepolishedjar.com/ they have the cutest bottles, soap and lotion dispensers, trays, brushes, towels and more. You can design your own with different colors, plastic or glass, foamer or lotion pumps, sleeves, labels, custom options, and so many great accessories. They have different sizes, then you can get plastic bottles if you don’t want glass. We use plastic in the bathrooms and I want to do my shower bottles for shampoo and conditioner. I love mixing and matching. Until October 11 you can use my code MELISSA10 for 10% off. 

https://thepolishedjar.com/



Love this raised tray the feet are adjustable in case your surface is uneven. I also love the ring dish when I wash my hands I don’t usually remove my ring but when I do dishes I will if there are a lot it’s nice to have a designated spot for them. You can also get a brush or have a lotion bottoms. Here I have the mid size bottles but I also have the larger size 32 Oz 


Love the plastic foamer bottles for the bathrooms this one is black with matte black pump, I have it on a marble tray for just the bottle. I also got a marble soap dish for my daughter to store her bar of charcoal soap she uses. 




They have a selection of accessories and this super cute Turkish towel was a perfect addition for the kitchen with my black and white theme. These are the larger 32oz bottles. 





Then I got this plastic white bottle with stainless foaming pump, bamboo dish and hand brush for cleaning your nails and hands for our 1/2 guest bathroom. I literally could order a set for every bathroom then want to do shampoo and conditioner bottles but plastic for the master bathroom. 

There are great gift ideas for a house warming, bridal shower, wedding, Christmas and birthdays. Don’t forget to sue my code MELISSA10


Hope you enjoyed my new addiction and have a great weekend. We are doing good here after hurricane Ian we had some flooding in the back then couldn’t leave our home until Saturday cause the one spruce creek bridge then the other way out were all flooded but we got super lucky. Praying for those on the west coast and those affected by the storm in our area. Lots of flooding and wind damage around us so sad to see. Cheers to the weekend. Peace love and light always 

~Melissa 


No comments:

Post a Comment