Thursday, October 20, 2022

Bedding love

 I love textiles and part of my passion for home decor outside of seasonal decor and Christmas tree decorating is bedding or table decor. 


I love to decorate a bedroom and make a bed layering colors, prints, solids, different textures etc. I also enjoy table decor and settings as well but this post I’m going to share some of my fave bedding recently and photos 

















These are just my master bedroom with one linen set and another similar color tone and look but a soft microfiber. My youngest daughter’s room  with black and white pops of pink. Then I added guest bedroom and my holiday pics I recently got a few styles together for a Pinterest post. 

Don’t forget you can follow me on IG, TikTok, Pinterest and LTK for links or more info/details on all my posts and items. 

Thank you for your support and I’m quickly reaching 100K on Pinterest it would be great to reach the goal I have had almost a decade now. It’s so hard with the changes IG has made over the years but I love sharing deals, my passion for decor and love for fashion. 

Have a great rest of the week. Peace love and light always MELISSA 

@cr8tivewanderlust 

No comments:

Post a Comment