Saturday, March 5, 2022

Spring bedding

 Sharing my spring bedding and refresh for my master bedroom with Laura Ashley Home. This duvet set comes with the duvet cover and shams, then I have 3 pillows, euro shams and sheets. Love the white and blue chinoiserie inspired print for spring. Blue is my fave color and love the bold color after neutral tones for the holidays. 




I love the details whether it is a vase with flowers, candle, frames, perfume bottle or this cute marble tray I use for photos to style items on the bed. Normally the tray sits on my dresser with a frame, perfume and a candle.  






The tray is one of my fave accessories in the room and I can’t wait to share with you guys soon my new bedroom pieces. Everyone has been asking why I would get rid of this gorgeous bed but I have had this wingback tufted headboard for over 10 years. I always loved Z Galleries style when I was in my late twenties and early thirties but my style is still similar but I like more of a boho style with some glam touches. You can shop all my content, fashion and decor on LTK app 

LIKEtoKNOW.it




  

You can follow me on LTK, Instagram and Pinterest under @cr8tivewanderlust 

Cheers to spring and can’t wait to share my mew master bedroom furniture and guest bedroom coming soon Spring/Summer 2022. Peace love and light always ✌🏻💙✨

No comments:

Post a Comment