Wednesday, March 23, 2022

General Hospital spoiler

 For those who have followed me for the many years I have been blogging then you know I grew up watching General Hospital. My grandma, my mom and my aunt all watched it. Back over a year ago maybe even longer ago I had told my mom that I thought that Willow was going to end up being Nina’s daughter. It was back when Nina was first with Valentine and she didn’t like how Willow treated Charlotte. There was a seen one episode where Nina was in her office reflecting on the necklace but she thought Sasha was her daughter and they showed Willow, I don’t thunk Nell was even back yet. I had this gut feeling and kept telling everyone this that I knew likes them show but then they did the Nell story line and her being Nina’s daughter so I was thrown off but then when Willow recently wanted her birth certificate I told my mom that I had never bought that Nell was Nina’s daughter. I’m excited to see as this week I’m catching up on 9 episodes I missed while away for spring break week. Seeing Phyllis run into Harmony, Willow’s  mom, and then finding out she worked with her makes it all make more sense  now.i was right and I’m so excited I couldn’t wait to blog here. I know it’s been awhile and anyone who is a fashion or decor follower is wondering why am I writing about this lol. I’m usually on point with my predictions. I need to start sharing them sooner lol. 


Photos are screen shots of tv not my own photos just taken by me of the show 



These photos belong to GH and the channel ABC the show airs on I took photos of the show airing and stale no claim for them. Just sharing for the post 

Would love to hear from fellow GH fans and your thoughts .  Hope y’all had a great spring break or are enjoying your break. Have a great evening 


Peace and light always 


Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment