Thursday, August 25, 2016

Target Peep toe ankle boots

Everyone loves Target and I have been spending a lot of time at the local Target stores trying to find some clearance or sale items for my home that I'm currently changing up some of the decor. I make a point of always browsing the clothing and shoes of course then checking my Cartwheel app, coupons and I also have the red card. I saw these cute Peep Toe perforated ankle booties on sale for $32.99 I had a 15% off and got an additional 5% with my red card. I scooped them up around $28 and love them. I had a similar pair I got over a year ago at Macy's in a grayish taupe tone but they are ready for replacing and had seen the new Toms version of this style but for the price decided to go with these. They run true to size and are very comfy. These are perfect for me living in South Florida where it is hot all year round because they are a cool version of boots. I love how you get a lot of air and don't have to wear socks. These are my new faves. 



I also grabbed this ottoman I took the picture of the shoes on, a marble top table, leather fold out accent table or ottoman and a globe for my house then for our camper. I can't wait to show you all my new decor and designs once in completed with them. My entry accent wall is coming along amazing, received my Wanderlust wall sign made by Earth and Ash on etsy. It is everything I had envisioned and then some. 

Bracelet is my Wanderer bracelet use my code MELISSA20 for 20% off

Hope everyone has had an amazing week, I know I'm totally run down from all the running around with school, work and my kids after school sports or activities. My birthday is Saturday and football season is starting, my girls both have started their seasons cheering and can't wait for the FSU VS UM game, we have season tickets to the UM games this year and being an FSU fan I'm really only excited about the one game. Today ordered some cute graphic tops for the other games with football or tailgating sayings, then also got tickets to see the Prophets of Rage. If you haven't heard about them yet it is the original band from Rage Against the Machine with the singer from Cypress Hill and Public Enemy. Can't wait for that show been a huge Rage against the machine fan since I was a teen and seen them many times with their signer Zak, will miss him but excited to see the band play some of their old jams. Off to bed have a great night and make sure you look for these super cute boots for fall next time you visit Target. If you don't have a red card make sure to get one you don't need good credit it is linked to your bank and used just like your debit card. 



Peace love and light always xoxo 

where to shop:


No comments:

Post a Comment