Monday, August 22, 2016

Southern Grace Company

Southern Grace Company

Hey there I recently became an ambassador for Southern Grace Company and they have some really cute new styles for fall along with some amazing sales right now. Head on over to check out their site and don't forget to use my code WANDERLUST10 for 10% off your order. Perfect time to get some back to school pieces and new fall styles for your closet. A few of my favorite pieces are this suede dress for only $10, hurry before there all gone, I also love this brown wrap necklace perfect accessory for any boho chic looks or every day styles, and then loving these peep toe perforated block heel booties. My size is currently out of stock but got word they will be back in stock soon. 


So many other cute tees, tops, dresses, rompers, shoes, and accessories at some amazing prices. Again don't forget to use my code to save 10% off your entire purchase any time. Hope you enjoy this site as much as I do,  have fun browsing and shopping. Make sure to tag me on IG if you purchase some pieces. I always love to see what everyone picks out. 

Peace, love and light always 


Xoxo 

WANDERLUST10 for 10% off

No comments:

Post a Comment