Friday, August 19, 2016

Silver Jeans Girlfriend jeans

Silver Jeans Co
Comfort & Style Series
We Fit



Silver jeans girlfriend jeans are a new style I'm trying out this month. The boyfriend jeans have been popular for years, a fit that was loose in the hips and thighs, meant to feel like you were wearing your boyfriend jeans. I'm so excited to try out the girlfriend style, these are supposed to have a more fitted look to the older boyfriend style ( after trying on they are so comfortable and fit amazing). Thinking maybe a skinny or more fitted version of the boyfriend jeans, now that they arrived  they are exactly like I described and more.  Silver jeans is now making all their new styles with the We fit technology. The girlfriend fit jeans are part of their comfort series. This new fit is supposed to be the perfect mid rise so that it will reduce muffin top or side bulging in the waist. They also recently released the new Elyse style. The Elyse is part of their new Easy fit collection and style. I am excited to try both.


The Elyse mid skinny dark wash retails for $99.00 and also boasts the New fit that will be reducing the muffin top or side bulging giving you an amazing fit and look. They also have boot cut, straight leg and then lighter to darker washes in the Elyse available. 

 I went with the darker wash they also have a medium wash with a more destructive texture, the dark wash looks to have some slight distressing. I went with the dark wash because most of my jeans are pretty distressed the more rips and holes usually the better for me but when they sent me the new styles I was trying to decide I went with the style I usually wouldn't pick. I wanted a pair of jeans that weren't all ripped up and also I have been wanting some darker wash denim because most of my latest Silver jeans have been a light or medium wash with a lot of distressing.  I wanted some jeans that could be dressed up with some heels and a nice top, and that I got.  These look and fit so good I plan to order another pair and am so excited to try the Elyse now,  more excited then I already was.  I know Silver Jeans always has the best fit and styles but these surpassed what I have been wearing and then some.  I am obsessed with this new fit, and I have been a huge fan of the boyfriend fit for a couple years now.  I love the Girlfriend jeans so much, thank you Silver jeans for another amazing fit and high quality pair of jeans.  


Above are the Silver Jeans Co Girlfriend in dark wash. These retail for $99. Love the look and I'm so excited for them to arrive today. I tracked my package and it shows they will be delivered this evening by UPS.   **  They arrived while I was at the open house at the school and tried them on asap below are photos of them on, and they are amazing.



The Silver Jeans Co Girlfriend medium wash, as you can see these have more distressing, which I love and an unfinished bottom that can be worn cuffed. These also retail for $99. Silver Jeans Girlfriend Jeans $99

**My jeans arrived when I got home and I'm in love. I know I'm always saying this but these are my new favorites. The We fit comfort series girlfriend jeans fit amazing. I sized down because I lost weight recently and was worried that they would not fit but they fit me amazing. I think they feel so comfortable and soft, plus they have the We fit waist that reduces muffin top and I can see why they would. They have more give in the waist almost like elastic feeling but without that elastic waist look. Not only do they look like they were tailored to fit my body perfectly but the comfort is amazing. Silver jeans does it again. They are always coming out with the best new styles and designs. This is another reason why I love this brand and am honored to be an ambassador 



I went with the Mid rise girlfriend in dark wash and they are my bee favorite jeans 



As soon as I opened them I could tell the waist was different then my other jeans and I have to say they are so well made that they fit like custom tailored jeans.


Side view of my new Silver Jeans Co Girlfriend jeans, We Fit Comfort Series. You will love these and they have just enough distressing to add that rocker distressed look I love without too much distressing that they can't be worn dressed up with heels and a nice top. 


Thank you for passing by and hope everyone has an amazing weekend. Today I met my youngest daughter's teacher we are so excited she is in the gifted program in her school and her new teacher seems really nice.  It ts our last weekend of summer, school starts back on Monday and I'm not sure I'm ready, but then again I'm never ready. I always miss having my girls home and spending that quality time together going on fun adventures. I wish everyone a great final weekend of summer, hope all the kids and teachers enjoy the last couple of days of relaxing and sleeping in. I also hope everyone has an amazing first day. Peace, love and light always. Xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. These look amazing, just ordered a pair in the lighter color, with the ripped knees. Was looking for reviews and came across your blog. Thank you for sharing helped me decide to order. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete