Saturday, August 13, 2016

Birthday month, pretty packages




Today my Spell and the Gypsies package arrived. Placed two orders and one was on my porch when I got home today. So excited I have been eyeing these skirts for a few weeks then try to order all their graphic tees and tanks when they come out with new ones but missed one while on vacation. Luckily I found it on eBay from Australia so it is on its way, then I ended up ordering a jacket, white top and mid length blue floral dress also. Those should arrive next week. The shipping was so quick now that they have their US site, and the customer service is amazing. I had some sizing questions and they answered me right back, they were on point too cause I went with the mediums and everything fits so good. I will be wearing these pieces a lot. I posted everything earlier this week for you when I ordered. 


Love this graphic tank with eagle and guns, matches amazing with my new floral high low handkerchief style skirts. The orange is the revolver skirt and has the cutest lace trimmed pockets. I got the below tank off eBay to go with it then plan to wear the lighter floral skirt and graphic tank together.

Gypsy witch singlet was sold out when I was ordering my festival fox tank but found on eBay for $50. A lot of them were selling for $100-180 so I think I got lucky. 


I have been admiring these squash turquoise style necklaces for some time and found this one with the feathers which are my favorite on eBay. I ordered from a store out of TN, was only $17 for the earrings and necklace. Perfect for my boho gypsy looks. 


This was only $5 and couldn't resist since I love Cattle Skulls and turquoise. 


Saw this dress was released a few days after I ordered my skirts and tank so had to grab this with some other pieces I have been wanting. Also got some stuff from Pam & Gela I posted earlier this week that arrived then waiting on two other packages from their huge warehouse sale, a Nordstrom order, then more eBay finds. Can't wait for everything to arrive so I can clean out my closet. For sure will be rocking these new looks this week and I will post photos of everything else once they arrive. 

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend, my kids go back to school a week from Monday. Sad to see summer end as always, love having my kids home and being able to spend some quality time together. Plan to adventure some this week I have been wanting to take them to Butterfly world, Rapids water park and then of course the beach. Praying for some sunny days. Enjoy the end of the summer and can't wait to continue to celebrate my birthday all month with you. Be sure to enter my celebration of reaching 20k followers on Instagram with a contest for my birthday month with 3 packages containing some of my favorite brands, shops and designers. The entry deadline is Aug 31 and I will announce a winner by Sept 6. Peace love and light to all xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment