Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Summer patio and pool inspiration.

We always clean and update the patio when summer begins. My theme is always Moroccan and Asian with my statues and current decor. I have furniture, poufs, lanterns, statues and some pillows or accents. Going to get a new rug, pillows, hang ivory curtains I got last summer, some new Edison style string lights and we are looking for a sectional or sofa then large umbrella. Enjoy my inspiration photo and will add links for items below. Most items are from Target.com. 





I'm going to set myself a budget to see if I can stick to it. I have curtains from last summer and the steel pipe to mount as a rod. I plan to get pillows to refresh and bring the colors and textures in to the area, overhead lighting for accent, rug, plant stand, pouf or recover two I have but fabric can cost more, reuse my statues and lanterns with getting a few smaller accents or lanterns. Can't wait to share the before and after shots. Have some fun but affordable ideas. My first stop is target, then ikea, and if I still need stuff maybe Walmart or Home Depot.

Where to shop: 

www.Target.com

No comments:

Post a Comment