Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Summer accessories

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday, hope everyone had an amazing weekend. It was gorgeous here and the beach just keeps getting nicer. The water was crystal clear and flat still, hoping it stays this way but once storms starting coming in daily it will bring in the seaweed usually around mid June. For now enjoying every moment of the gorgeous waters and weather. 

Accessories are my favorite items, I love to style my daily outfits often around my accessories. From amazing purses, shoes, jewelry and more, I love unique and eclectic styles with a passion for hand made pieces. An inexpensive summer accessory every woman should have is a bandana or scarf. You can find them almost everywhere, I got several colors and patterns at Target and Walmart a few months ago, I had to lighten my hair to color mettalics and I bought them to cover my hair in the sun but soon was using them around my ankle, wrist and neck not just for my hair. 


Picture from last week with a white and black bandana around my neck styled with a scoop neck Pam & Gela tee and layered necklaces. The upside down moon or horn shape is a double necklace from Forever21 awhile back and the handmade tassel piece is from 31ements on Etsy. Link will be included below. Also can be found in my favorite shops in side bar. 


I love to layer up on my neck and wrist, my necklaces start with a turquoise choker by Ettika Jewelry which I am proud to announce I was contacted to become a product review ambassador for them. I will have two new pieces soon to show you all and style into my summer outfits.  The handmade Opalite piece is by FawninginLove on Etsy one of my favorite stores for jewelry. My turquoise bar pendant is by House of Harlow 1960 and was in my Rocksbox with the gold cross ring. Use code MelissaBFF10 for your free trial month today. 


Custom pieces made for my daughters and I by Fawning in Love on Etsy. The handmade beaded and tassel bracelets go perfectly with these gold trimmed white shells with starfish pendants and lovely coral/blue accents. Great bridal party jewelry for a beach themed wedding. I was so touched by the thoughtful pieces. She has such an amazing talent and eye for details. 


Two more handmade pieces by Fawning in Love again, she really is a favorite of mine for some time now from Etsy. Infuse found here shop over a year ago valentines day time looking for a Bison ring for my Texas summer trip. I love buffalo and bison or cattle skulls, she had the most amazing pieces and her shop caught my attention which I have been going back often for more pieces to add to my collection. The long blue beaded piece has a shell finished horn shaped accent. 


Close up of the Indian headpiece in gold and statement blue beaded necklace. They look amazing together and couldn't wait to wear them.


More accessorizing with my pineapple pendant necklace from Old Navy a couple of summers ago, a tusk from Fawning in love in turquoise and also have a royal blue color in same pendant, then my horn moon double layer chain from Forever21, my friend at Fawning in Love has the same pendant on single chain in gold, silver and rose gold.


Blue is my favorite color so own a lot of turquoise, opalite, blue agate, and other blue gems, crystals or stones. These beaded necklaces and bracelets are all mostly older pieces I have collected styled with a beaded oil diffuser bracelet with black lava beads and turquoise by Simply Quinn's and the turquoise bar necklace with silver tassel ends is by Fawning in Love. 

Hope you enjoyed some of my recent favorite accessories. Happy almost summer and enjoy shopping for your summer accessories. 


Where to shop: 


No comments:

Post a Comment