Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Grace & Stella

Tonight I have a great online shop Grace & Bella to share with you. Recently I was sent this amazing Argan oil mask for my hair and I love it. I started using it on my youngest daughter's hair first, which is thick and super curly. I used it on her hair first because I don't wash my hair often and a good percentage of the time it is being washed at the salon, but when I do wash my hair at home this mask is the best. I have used it three times in my hair as of tonight and every time it just feels softer, easier to comb and smells amazing. 



In my youngest daughter's hair I used it as a mask first then the second time I decided a few days after to use a small dime size drop to run into the ends of her hair before combing it out since it tends to knot badly. It worked amazing and the next morning her hair didn't need any mousse for styling, her curls were soft and no frizz. I have to say I was so excited to sample this product in my own hair but still had a week before I would be using it myself so I asked my oldest daughter  to try it on her hair. She has wavy, frizzy hair that is thick and damaged from flat ironing or sun, beach and pool water or ocean water which all help the drying out process of the hair. She loved the product also and has used it weekly since. 

We all saw noticeable results for making the hair softer, more manageable, less frizzy, shinier and smelling good. I would highly recommend this product for all hair types and especially for damaged hair. 

Use code Melissa20 for 20% off your order. 

Visit their website at www.graceandstella.com for a large selection of hair and beauty products. 

Happy shopping and here's to healthy and soft summer skin and hair. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment