Thursday, May 5, 2016

Boohoo & Rocksbox

My order from www.BooHoo.com arrived and loving everything so much. Can't wait to wear my other tops and romper but for now here are my mom jeans with frayed bottom and cold shoulder striped tee. 

Jewelry is all from Rocksbox got a trial box and love it. Use code MelissasBFF10 for your own free trial.




Bracelets are Alex and Ani just today went to my local Jewelry store, JMR jewelers to get Mother's Day gifts for my mom and my mother in law. Love Alex and Ani make great gifts... 


Minus the longer necklace I decided to put that longer one on before I left this am. Love my cold shoulder striped white tee and these jeans were a surprise when I opened them they felt stiff and looked huge, but I washed them and they are soft now plus the fraying on bottom is more noticeable now then they fit great. They are loose but they are supposed to be loose fitting, and they have the perfect amount of distressing. I will be ordering a lot more from this site. 


I also got this halter, ruche tie side romper and the two layer necklace with a triangle and hamsa hand or hand of Fatima. I got a black off the shoulder cropped top, shorts, jacket and graphic tee. I am very impressed for sure..


My Rocksbox curated box for this month. Excited I was emailed to try their box for free, I have been wanting to try it out and love my pieces. My spiked necklace is by Slate and the longer one is by Kendra Scott, the spiked silver bracelet matches nicely with both choices and is by House of Harlow. Excited to see what I get next. To me this is fun for someone like me that works as a stylist and likes to change up my looks often. I have the code below to order your own box for free the first month. No risk in trying I love my selections. 


Have a great Mother's Day weekend and enjoy time with family. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment