Monday, May 9, 2016

Baja beach blanket by Sand Cloud

Seafoam Baja Blanket
by: Sand Cloud Towels


Anyone who follows my blog or my social media knows I'm a brand ambassador for Sand cloud towels. This is one of the many brands I am honored to work with and be able to support. They are an amazing company and they donate 10% of proceeds from their sales to saving marine life. Being a south Floridian I go to the beach often and really love their towels. I use them for so much more then the beach. I just recently got the Luna tie dye towel and then the most recent release the Baja beach blanket which I really love. 


You can order your own today at www.sandcloudtowels.com and don't forget to use my code CR8TIVEWANDERLUST25. You will get 25% off your entire order. 


Feel free to scroll back and check out some of my many other styles I own. 


Luna and Wanderlust tie dye towels by Sand Cloud

CR8TIVEWANDERLUST25 FOR 25% OFF ALL SAND CLOUD TOWELS AND ITEMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment