Thursday, April 28, 2016

Summer Swim Styles


Adore Me
Swimwear 2016

Hey y'all this upcoming weekend is the perfect weather for the beach. Every weekend the weather gets nicer and the summer gets closer. With summer coming so fast I have been on the hunt for some amazing swimwear to share for everyone and that is affordable for all. After talking with me swimwear and sexy lingerie friends over at Adoreme.comI wanted to share some of my favorites from their collection. Adore me is excited for beach season and are excited to see what some of my favorite beach and swim styles are my favorite. Make sure to comment below and share with me your favorites also. 

Adore me not only carries everything from lingerie, bra and panties, accessories but they also have an amazing swimwear line that is not only super stylish but affordable and easy to shop for. You can go online to their website and pick out your favorite style, and custom sizes all from your laptop or phone. I have their app installed on my phone so I can easily scroll through all the latest styles and order all in a few clicks. They have a large selection of styles and best part is you can customize your top and bottom sizing to fit you perfectlyThey have a large choice of sizes from smaller girls to curvierYou can order from XS to 3X. Below are some of my personal favorites that I completely adore. 




Keep in mind all their suits are sold as a set except for a couple styles they offer in top only, they also have coverups. If you are a VIP all suits cost $39.95 your first VIP order is only $29.95 and the retail cost is $49.95. AdoreMe.com Swim

The above suits are available in other color combos also. Be sure to head over to www.adoreme.com or upload the app for your phone to see all the styles they have available. They have one piece and tankini options also available, these are just my favorite choices. 



Love bright tie dye patterns and halter style tops with a bohemian feel either with fringe or crochet/lace details. 


I am also a huge fan of strappy suits, I have a few bralette style tops I wear under my low cut or off the shoulder tops that add a strappy, rocker kind of look, giving my tee shirts a more edgy look. I think strappy suits are very sexy and also can be very flattering to most body types. 


Cover ups are a must have for the summer and beach. I really don't like to have to throw on a top and bottom when I run to grab a drink or walk the boardwalk at our beach. These cute dress style cover ups are ready and comfortable. Just throw it on over your suit and you are protected from additional sun plus you can go into shops or food spots without being stopped because you need a shirt. 



Last up I love this red high waisted with bra style top suit, it has a very vintage pin up girl vibe. I also love this strappy halter style one piece. Black looks amazing on all body types and this suit has just enough exposure with this low deep b cut and sexy strappy detail. 

It was so hard to only pick a few of my favorites but wanted you to be able to get an idea of what some of my favorite looks are. Also sticking with what styles and trends are hot this season, be sure to head over to their site yourself and check out the many options available. I guarantee you will be able to find several that you will love also. 


Worried about hassle of returning, I have read some amazing reviews left on their site about easy and fast returns. You just simply return the unworn suit in the package you received it in with the size or style information for the suit you want to replace it with. I even read some who needed their suit right away ordered the correct size and then threw the return on the mail for a refund that way they didn't have to wait. I will be purchasing a suit to review after my long weekend and will be sure to share with you my review on the suit and ordering. 

Thank you for checking out some of my favorite styles from Adore Me. Hope you find the perfect bikini or swimsuit for your summer. XoXo 

No comments:

Post a Comment