Sunday, April 3, 2016

Summer summer time...

Summer summer time.. It's getting so close I can feel the sun on my face,  sand between my toes and the salt water breeze blowing through my hair.  I am working hard this next week or two to bring you everything you need for the summer and beach.  Not just fashion and swimwear but beauty and fitness posts for that perfect summer body, skin and hair. Also will have lots of must have items from beach chairs, towels and more for you to read my reviews on along with why you need to have them. I know a few years ago my husband got me a beach cart at Sam's club for hauling my chairs, umbrellas and kids items which is the best purchase ever. Even has a built in cooler and makes my beach days a breeze. 

For now wanted to share some cute suits I found before spring break at Target. Every year before Easter I grab my girls new swimwear we have a pool and then spend most of our days over the summer at the beach so for Easter every year I fill their baskets with beach and pool toys then bathing suits. I happened to go to Target when they had their buy one get one half off sale on the swimsuits and got some cute styles for everyone.


I am super excited this year to have found Target carrying the D/DD size tops. Us larger busted ladies have a hard time finding cute suits and for a good price, these are all the D/DD tops and they fit amazing. I am a 34/36 DD/DDD and they all fit me perfectly. This is just a small portion of the styles I got. Most of the pictured suits are for my teen daughter but I also got myself a few and my eight year old got three. My daughter and I wear the same size tops so we share then I am not a fan of matching suits I like to mix and match wearing solid bottoms with a printed or multi color top then solid top with printed bottoms. It's the designer in me I have always loved to mix patterns, solids and textures it is what pleases my eye, to me it looks more out together when it isn't matching. 

Stay tuned I have some really cute stuff coming this week and as I mentioned above a lot of cool products for hair, skin and fitness also to review with everyone. I have an amazing Moroccan argan oil mask that you can carry in your beach bag with a comb to use in your hair after swimming to moisturize your hair in the sun. I also have some amazing fitness products and diet tips for that summer body. With only 9 weeks till summer begins time to start drinking plenty of water and cutting back on sugars and carbs. 

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend. I am back to reality this week after vacation and time off for my injections, all healed up and ready to start taking on some festival and summer fashion at work which I can't wait to share here with all of you. Make sure to head by Target and take a look, they have many other patterns prints and cool suits along with cover ups, shorts, dresses and more that you want to get before everyone has snatched them up. I always love to get my suits when they first bring them in before it is hard to find sizes and sets. Don't forget to get your Target Redcard to save even more when you use it at checkout. 

Happy shopping and let the countdown officially begin to summer xoxo. 


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors and photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target has an amazing selection this season and you really have highlighted some of the best. Bravo

    ReplyDelete