Saturday, November 14, 2015

Saturday style shenanigans...


Style Shenanigans for Saturday


End of the week ootd posts I shared on social media. 



Rock Paper Scissors tee from Banana Republic last year and Billabong camouflage jeans from Pacsun. The necklace is by black black moon. Bracelets are mostly Alex and Ani then have one by GypsyHavenJewel whom I met on Instagram, she has an etsy shop and makes lovely jewelry. 


Two parrots muscle tank I got on Tortola island by billabong. Necklace is from Forever 21.


Hello Friday muscle tank from Target paired with some distressed jean shorts from Buckle. 


Started another round of cleaning my closet and came across this cute paisley lace up top. Love the length and Stevie Nicks feel for sure has those gypsy vibes.
Wore it with a black tank and ripped jeans from Fashion Junkee.  The triple layer necklace is from Forever 21 and the long necklace with moon and arrowhead I got from Buckle.com. 


Shot of my ripped high waisted black jeans from Fashion Junkee website. Love the fit of the jeans and have had them a year the rips have held up, some ripped jeans the holes get huge or end up one large hole but these have held up great and I don't put them in the dryer so they have not faded at all really. Love them. 


This outfit is from Wet seal minus the boots which I purchased for my daughter from Target last year. They are brown combat lace up boots that can be folded over and have a pattern on the inside. 


My denim skirt, Guns n Roses tank and the floral kimono are all from Wet seal then added a belt from one of my maxi dresses and my gorgeous warrior necklace from Precious Heart Designs. Bracelets are Alex and Ani then my bison ring is from Fawninginlove. 


Fringe brown boots are from Maurices.com


Choker necklace came in a set of three from Wet seal and my double ring that has a x pattern were from Forever21. 


Raglan tee is from Pacsun WetoMe is the brand and have many tees from them love the brand for their soft quality tees. 
Jeans are Jbrand and kimono is Wet Seal. Necklace is a long citrine stone from Adam Rabbit on Etsy. Bracelets are my Lokai camouflage and a leather cuff from Disney. 


Arm stack from Cracker Barrel with cute mesh bow and chevron bangle. 


Another item I came across cleaning my closet is this rust Aztec style skirt I paired with a solid black tank and Forever21 necklace. 


Some of my mail from the week. Always love mail days. Have some more great items I am expecting next week. Have some lovely items from Fashion Junkee like those ballet flats I posted this week and a rust sweater they sent me for a collab. Also some tee shirts and jewelry also being sent for collabs, I can't wait to see them. Have a lovely weekend and will post links where to find items that are still available or comparable ones later. Xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Those black jeans are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you an email about working on a collaboration with a new site we are designing for budget conscious fashion stylists and bloggers. We would love to have you apply to take part. All you need is to have a blog, Instagram and twitter accounts or facebook works also. We are still devolving the site but I am going to send you all the details along with an application to fill out then return. We hope to have you join us in what we feel is going to be the next big thing for fashion bloggers, stylists, models and photographers. We enjoy your blog, love all your photos, outfit details and links.

    ReplyDelete