Saturday, October 10, 2015

Instagram ootd posts Oct 5-9


My ootd posts from October 5-9





Monday Look of the Day


Make a Faith Statement tee with the Conqueror necklace by Precious Heart Shop paired with an animal print pencil skirt from Express.  My skirt is a few years old so I could not find the same style, but graphic tees and tanks look amazing with all pencil skirts, don't be afraid to mix a bold pattern or colorful pattern with your graphic tees for a stylish and professional look.

You can find my tee and necklace at:



My arm candy is Alex and Ani heart beaded bangle, love charm bracelet and an Adam Rabbit Jewelry custom teal quartz bangle. 

My custom teal bracelet was ordered from:





Tuesday casual ootd: graphic tee by Everfitte and boyfriend denim shorts by Buckle. 

My Graphic tee can be found below along with many other unique and stylish graphic tees and tanks for affordable prices:





My arm candy is my Lokai collection. Classic, with limited edition Blue, Wild and the brand new Pink for breast cancer awareness month. 






Wednesday was a paisley and proem kind of day. Wearing an old top I have with some ruffle and studs from Tory Burch I believe many many moons ago, Old Navy boyfriend jeans and a solid tank from Target. My gorgeous necklace is made by BlackBlackMoon and was purchased off the eBay store below, you can find this necklace and more items by the same designer on this site.  If you mention my blog she will be happy to give you a discount on your order.  Just tell her Melissa from DLiteful Trends sent you, or you saw her amazing items on my blog.






Hate mirror shots but had to try on the jeans sent to me by Silver Jeans Co for their new dare to flare campaign for fall. Can't wait to style these with lots of fun fall pieces. Love how they fit and the flare is just right, has that vintage 70's vibe. You can find a pair at 







Love my handmade bracelet by Gypsyhavenjewel on Instagram and Etsy, she is such a kind soul and talented lady.  Be sure to check out her lovely Instagram feed and Etsy store.


My necklace is by black black moon and you can purchase your own from my friend Pam at shop link, a mention my blog for a discount off her store. 





My fall hair color, got this done back in June and love it so keeping it for the fall. Love the orange ombré with my blonde natural color with highlights. Pravana hair color and Olaplex three step treatment is what keeps my hair looking amazing. Today wore a loose braid with some curled shorter, front pieces for an easy out the door look. Tomorrow getting my color touched up for my cruise in less then three weeks will be sure to take some pics to add. 

As promised pics of my hair:

     




I only did a touch up on my roots or regrowth of the blonde the coral is still the same. Will be touching that up when I get back from my cruise. I actually like how it looks now that some of the color has faded a little. 




Sunglasses are some older Tory Burch glasses I got a few years ago for my birthday. 





Tee is Pam&Gela, I scored it off eBay for under $25 you can find them on their website,  Kimono is a black floral kimono from Fashion Junkee and jeans are boyfriend style by Silver Jeans. Purse is a black fringe Boho bag from Bohemian Vibe boutique.

Links for items:

Bohemian Vibe Boutique Black Fringe boho tote

Pam&Gela  Graphic tank

Fashion Junkee Black Floral Kimono

Silver Jeans Co Boyfriend Jeans by Silver Jeans




Camouflage tee is by Be Still Clothing Co. Jeans are JCrew boyfriend jeans, Walmart camouflage toms style sneakers, Lokai wild and classic bracelets and necklace is from Precious Heart boutique. 

Link for above items:


JCrew Boyfriend Jeans

Precious Heart Designs Conqueror Necklace

Lokai site is above for bracelets, the Wild Lokai was Limited Edition and is no longer available but you can order the Pink Lokai for October and the Classic anytime.

My shoes I got in April on clearance at Walmart, they are Toms inspired camouflage sneakers I paid $5.99 for, and they are so comfortable.  I actually think they are more comfy then my real Toms but don't tell anyone I said that lol.


Hope you all enjoy my week of outfits, I was pretty laid back this week but my style is either graphic tops and jeans, or skirts, then some gypsy boho style skirts, kimonos and dresses.  I have lots of cute fall styles coming soon.  It is still in the 90's here so I have not gotten to shoot the sweaters and boots I wanted to, but will be wearing some shorter length dresses with lighter weight sweaters in the next couple of weeks with ankle boots, because I am really wanting to show off some amazing pieces I have found online for some incredible deals.  I love my trapeze dresses, Free People sweaters and some amazing knee height socks for winter.  Can't wait to share, till then have a fabulous weekend.  Tomorrow is the FSU vs UM game, so go Seminoles.  Hoping my Noles win tomorrow night, huge in state rivalry game and we usually go to this game but it's in Tallahassee this year and we could not make it, a little sad but I will be home cheering them on.  Thank you for passing by and thank you to everyone for all your support this week, makes me smile to see everyone passing by and checking out my posts.  Make sure to leave comments and let me know what you think of the new layout, links, and posts.  XOXO  


Quickly if you saw my post last week or the end of the previous week about the boho and rocker looks inspired from Pinterest posts, I got my trapeze Free People inspired dress in for $8.99 and styled it for now with a $9.98 sweater from Walmart tied to the side using a Nita Angeletti cuff and scarf. My Free people crochet back blue gray sweater should arrive any day along with another similar dress for another look. 


Link is on previous post to eBay shop that carries these in multi colors for $8.99.


Was excited to find these cute sweaters at Walmart for under $10 in many stylish colors for fall and winter.  Paired it with my Precious Hearts Designs necklace which matches amazing. 


Used Nita's infinity scarf and then the scarf cuff I used to tie up the side. Can't wait to wear this look with tall knee high socks and boots. Enjoy and just wanted to sneak this in quick in case you missed my prior post the link is;



1 comment:

  1. I just saw your post on Instagram of the outfit above with the sweater love it! Can't believe the amazing finds and prices. Love to find gems like this with tips on finding cute styles for less. Thank you for sharing and heading over now to the original post to find links. I can't wait to order something similar for my own.

    ReplyDelete