Saturday, June 27, 2015

Style steals, looks for less coming Monday

I am back at it, finding you some of the cutest and most recent trends from high end designers, with a close to or exact match by a lower end designer or boutique for way less. I use to do these awhile back and it's been some time since my last post. I use to use a lot of the tv series like the Real Housewives series to find cute outfits then show you the designer or style they wore then a comparable style for less. Now I am going to just find you some of the newest trends from blogs and hot designers that are trending online from bloggers and Social media, I find these items and then spend some time searching the web for similar or almost exact looks from time to time for less. I love to do this because if you are like me and have champagne taste on a beer budget than you will love this post. I am going to try to do one monthly or atleast every season. My summer style steals will be available this week coming hopefully Monday evening. I will have some denim style steals, graohic tee looks for less and then lots of other items like skirts, dresses, and more. Stay tuned. Also please be sure to check out my new Instagram page I have created, from a old account I had used for my business and photography I wanted to have a page dedicated to fashion and home decor, check out @cr8tivefashionwanderlust and be sure to follow along. I will have ootd pics. Style steals and deals as well. Home design and decor along with diy projects, recipes and more. 

Have a fabulous weekend xoxo. 

✌️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment