Monday, June 29, 2015

Some of my favorite summer must have items.

Was asked to put together some must 
have items for Vegas pool side. 
Also my must have summer beach items.

My outfit inspiration for a pool side afternoon
in sunny Las Vegas. Imagine being pool side 
sipping a mojito while laying out in your cabana 
or playing black jack at a table in the water 
at the Hard Rock or one of the many other 
amazing hotels in Las vegas. Only place on
earth you can gamble while being pool side. 






                                



I am in love with the Triangl bikinis this summer. 
This one is my personal favorites with light blue
and white crochet details. I am loving white
and blue this summer. I am sure you can tell
by my above outfit inspiration. I also love all
things bohenian, the crochet sandals are my 
favorite. A must have for me is a floppy white hat to
protect your face from aging or too much sun, 
Please be sure to check out Vegas.com and 
The hashtag #UltimateVegasOutfit for more 
outfit ideas. Also visit @vegascom on Twitter and IG
for places to go while you are in Las Vegas. Besides
gambling there is so much to see and do. Live shows, 
some of the best places to eat, drink and see.
Also you can't forget the amazing Vegas night
life. Stay tuned this week I will be posting a few
more of my outfit ideas and inspiration for 
a Vegas get away along with some of my 
personal favorite places in Las Vegas. 

                           
Check out @sand_cloud on Instagram for this must have towel for 
pool side or the beach. http://www.sandcloudapparel.com
Use my code Wanderlust25 for 25% off and free shipping in US always. 
10% of proceeds goes to saving marine life. Enjoy my summer favorites. 


Still have to put together my day time outfit for a day of 
sight seeing, shopping and gambling. 
Have a great week 
Xoxo ✌️❤️




Pool side lounging



Chicwish white slip
chicwish.com

Swim suit
international.triangl.com

Summer shoes
amazon.com

14th Union boho necklace
nordstromrack.com

Christian Dior wrap sunglasses
$520 - johnlewis.com

White hat
amazon.com

3 comments:

  1. I am packing now for my girl's trip to Vegas this weekend and almost forgot to pack a bikini. This bikini is amazing. Wish I had $99 to purchase one. Gorgeous. I also love the hat and dress. You have great style and love your blog. So happy I came across it while packing. Thank you for the reminder and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ShellyshellsfloridaJune 30, 2015 at 1:52 AM

    Love these suits! Been wanting to order one but don't know anyone who owns one and everyone I have seen online is a skinny, size a-b cup top. Wish you would order one so I can see how it fits a real and larger busted lady. Wish they sent you one to try out and review that would be smart since you have a large reader and follower base. Maybe they will soon. I will keep my fingers crossed. Thank you again for always sharing such amazing finds and photos. You are so inspiring. I am also almost 40 and love your style, you are trendy and youthful but not to young. I also have a teen daughter so I can relate with the fine line between staying in style and dressing like your daughter lol. Love all your posts. My daughter even follows you on Instagram she loves your style also. Have a fantastic week and can't wait to see your vacation photos, yours truly Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. TrendyteacherfashionistaJuly 6, 2015 at 3:07 AM

    Vegas poolside never looked so classy and trendy. Love triangl and love that chicwish babydoll dress I am waiting for mine to arrive now. Great blog material and photos

    ReplyDelete