Sunday, May 10, 2015

Some fun fashion from the week and Mother's Day


My Mother's Day ensemble details at bottom... 
  


Hello quickly I threw together a quick post with some of my outfit of the day shots from Instagram and then the outfit details below. I also added a few more from the end of the week to round it up. Hope everyone had a Happy Mother's Day. 



Feather silver and rhinestone necklace was a eBay find. The silver chain with crystal is from Forever 21 and the dress is a white fringe coverup from Asos. 


My necklace is from Pac sun and is a two layer gold charm necklace. Top necklace has a gold crescent moon and bottom has a clear crystal. Tee shirt is from my large collection of graphic tees and is a camouflage tee shirt from Be Still Clothing Co. With a a bible quote, Be still & know. One of my favorite tees. 

I paired it with this super cute army green mini skirt from Loft with a bow tie sash and some camouflage Tom's style shoes I got at Walmart on clearance for under $6. 


Everyone should be able to shine in life even when you have people out there throwing shade at you always. 





Car selfie 




Tee is from Targwt Weekend Warrior. The necklace is from Forever21 it's a black leather cord with gold beading and then gold feather, white crystal and other charms. The floral black kimono is from Fashion Junkee.





Love this cute loose fit tee with vneck, Go Away Monday. Love graphic tees and tanks have the largest collection. Paired it with a cute skull necklace I have had for five years from the Betsey Johnson collection. 


Love these skinny curvy fit gray jeans from Loft. They fit so amazing and love how soft the denim is. Been looking for the perfect pair of black and gray jeans, here I found the perfect pair of gray jeans and ordered a black pair to see if they have the same fit. I have a great torn pair of high waisted skinny jeans from Fashion Junkee from previous post and also have some amazing cropped LA Idol jeans but need just a black basic pair of jeans. 



Had eyed this tank for some time but have so many cattle skull tees and tank tops didn't need it then it went on clearance so scooped it up from PacSun

My mom brought me this tank along with a few other styles from Walmart where she works all cost just under $4 love them. The necklace is from Old Navy last spring. 


My cinco de mayo outfit was a colorful Mexican skirt my mom got me and a tee I have had for a year from eBay, check your ego amigo. It's a army green shade and matched the one stripe of tie dye army green in my multi colored bohemain feel skirt. 


Necklace and cute floral tank with lace trim was sent to me from a local boutique, will have more boutique details soon. They are still working on their website and actually found me through the blog and reached out to me. Stay tuned for more details and lots of cute stuff. Always exciting to collab with a new shop or vendor. 



Paired it with my lace duster and some JCrew cropped boyfriend jeans. Also my LV speedy, and some gold bangles. 


Found this cute Lilly by Target palm romper at my local store and didn't like it till I tried it on and fell in love with this color on me. It also fits amazing. Ty so much business card for purchasing. I needed this for my job for sure lol. 


Details coming tomorrow on all above outfits from the weekend and week. Along with some other cute finds and home decor stuff. Hope everyone had a great week. 

Added these few shots from the end of week and weekend. 


Friday my hubby had off his first Friday night in awhile so we had a family night of dinner, movie and bowling. I went with my Everfitte, Don't be like the rest of them tank and some skinny jeans by Seven jeans also had my black floral kimono from Fashion Junkee but was hot while bowling so had it off here. Have another shot of this ootd on my ig. 


For my Mother's Day outfit I went with a older maxi dress I have that is silk with a ruffle top and pleated bottom. Then paired it with my Lacey Ryan triple layer gold brines necklace and some gold bangles from many shops including Tara Lynn's boutique and Alex and ani, got two new Alex and Ani bracelets for Mother's Day, along with some cute bangles I ordered online yesterday from a new shop can't wait to show them when they arrive. 

 
I also paired the dress with some frine sandals I got at Target on clearance in tan and this coral capped shoulder sweater. Curled my hair and added some mascara and lipstick. Felt very nice going out with my mom, aunt and kids for dinner tonight. Had a great day and hope you all did also. 


Another of my many graphic tanks from my huge collection, this one is a pink Sunday funday tank and one of my faves. 

Hope you a enjoyed Mother's Day and Sunday funday off to bed busy week. Hoping to get some free time this week to post some stuff I have been working on. Xoxo✌️❤️

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated Morher's day, you look gorgeous. Love your Lilly from Target dress. Did you get any other items from the collection? I got a couple dresses and a beach chair. Love your tee shirts you have to have one of the coolest and largest collections of shirts I have ever seen. Love all the cute ways you wear them. Great post and blog. Have a great weeen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That target Lilly romper looks awesome on you. Love the color. Where do you find all these great shirts? You have to have the best selection I have seen. Love the way you dressed the camo tee and love the bible verse. Ty got sharing, hope you had a good Mother's Day and love your hair.

    ReplyDelete