Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Top Must Have Jackets for Spring: Suede Jacket

Tonight I am going to highlight my favorite
trends for jackets for spring. 

First up is the Suede jacket. 

Suede and fringe are both big trends
for spring. 

My personal favorite style is this Kendall & 
Kylie jacket from Pacsun.



It has both the suede and fringe. I love the 
style and shape of this jacket. This would 
look amazing with so many pieces in my 
wardrobe. Everyone is different so you of
course you have to find the style that is 
best for you. 

Photos are from www.pacsun.com

Jacket retails for $60 

Below are a few of my other favorites
from Polyvore. 

Suede jackets are the motto jackets of 
spring. They will look amazing with your 
favorite ripped jeans and tee shirts. Then 
you can dress them up with a dress or 
skirt. Suede looks great with the trendy
boho style that is huge for this season. 
You can't go wrong with suede for spring. 

Hope you enjoy my favorites and would
love to hear what you love for spring. 
Do you like the suede and fringe look? 
Or do you prefer the more classic motto
style suede jacket. Either way you will 
look fabulous and trendy with a suede
jacket in your wardrobe this season. 
Top Must Have Jackets for Spring: Suede Jacket


No comments:

Post a Comment