Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Mountains are calling, a little John Muir, Pebby Forevee and Smoky mountains

Hello from the Smoky Mountains! We are here on our annual spring family vacation. Took some time  the other day to post a quick post and wanted to throw another post together while I am sitting out on the porch rocking in my chair and enjoying our view of the mountains. Today we went hiking in the Smoky mountain park at Deep Creek. We took a 3 mile hike through the mountains on a loop with three gorgeous waterfalls. We got to see some deer, chipmunks and lots of gorgeous NC scenery. Below are some amazing photos I captured with my iPhone. I will post more photos from my dslr Nikon D610 once I arrive back home but for now wanted to share a couple shots I got today.  I also took my new Pentax film camera, the 645n and can't wait to see what develops. 

When we got back from the hiking and a late lunch, early dinner, we all took a nap then started up the fire pit to make s'mores. It really has been such a relaxing and amazing vacation. It is times like this I get a little emotional and my heart is filled with joy watching my daughters make memories and have fun adventuring through the amazing mountains. 

I wouldn't be me if I didn't throw in a little fashion as well, so got a couple cute outfits from my trip. I think for tonight I am going to share my outfit from today only. I wore a pair of camouflage leggings I got awhile back at Marshall's for under ten dollars, with my super cute off the shoulder, black Pebby Forevee tee. I have always been a fan of John Muir so when one of my favorite tee shirt designers came out with a tee with one of his quotes I didn't hesitate to scoop it up. I paired it with a white sports bra and some super cute matte black Hunter rain boots. Call me crazy but when we hike or like yesterday we went mudding on ATV's and horseback riding, I always wear my Hunter boots. They are great because if they get dirty they wash right off and you can get down in the creeks, and rivers no problem. You don't have to worry about soaking your jeans or having to remove your shoes.  I will post more outfits when I return home, I am also excited about many new brands, tee shirts and tanks along with some amazing accessories I have waiting to feature for spring/summer. 

Here are my photos and usually I caption them all but for tonight just going to post them quickly to get back to my family. Have a fabulous week and hope everyone is having an amazing spring break. ✌️❤️


Our girls watching the waterfall 








Me with my camera standing next to the first waterfall which we hiked 2 miles all up hill to get to. Got my workout for sure every day. 




My Pebby Forevee, The mountains are calling tee. This is a off the shoulder cut tee, in black. Paired with camo leggings 
and some hunter black matte boots. 


Macro acorn. 




My view while taking a break from up hill hiking in the mountains. 








View of my amazing camo leggings and Hunter boots. Again these boots are amazing, I was able to climb through the waterfalls and stand in the creek no problem, then when they get dirty just rinse them off and dry. Awesome 



My Pebby Forevee again. Love these tee shirts. Check out her website at www.mypebbyforevee and in the notes please mention me, you can say cr8tivemamarazzi is where you saw her tee shirts. Ty 







And ended the day with a little s'mores and firepit action. Have a good evening and thank you for stopping by. As always love to hear from everyone. Thank you for all the amazing comments, feed back and views. Excited to launch my new blog this summer... 


Always be yourself and be kind ✌️❤️✨

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had an amazing vacation. Lovely photos, and love the mountains myself. We try to visit often. I live in Florida also and it can get boring with all the flat land.

    ReplyDelete