Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Target gift card winner is

As you all may know I had a contest on Instagram for a $25 gift certificate to Target. After going through all the tags at #cr8tivetarget and giving everyone who entered correctly along with following all the directions five entries, I then went back and gave each of those followers one extra entry for tagging friends. I then had my daughter draw one name from the bag and our winner is, Carolyn Bonucatti. Thank you all for entering and keep posted, next month I am giving away a $50 JCrew giftcard and two graphic tops. One tank top and one tee shirt, both from two of my favorite brands. You will be able to select your size. It will take 2-3 weeks to receive the tee and tank as I will order them after the winners are announced so I know what size to get. Rules and entry info will be posted here and on my instagram. Trying to decide whether to host the contest with raffle copter like I use to with my older contest or do the same style on Instagram. 

Congrats again to Carolyn and thank you to all 32 people who entered. Your kindness and support means so much to me. Be sure to always read the rules and steps to enter to make sure you do everything needed to guarantee your entry. A few people didn't so some of the steps and I had two I only gave four entires to instead of five because they didn't leave a comment on the blog and had no way to prove you visited the blog, but they both had tagged multiple friends so they got bonus entries also. I always try to keep it fair for all. 

Have a great week. ✌️❤️

1 comment:

  1. Congrats amazing contest can't wait for your next giveaway

    ReplyDelete