Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Spring must have Jacket trends: Kimono

Last up for tonight for my top jacket styles for Spring is one of 
my personal favorite wardrobe pieces. I have been obsessed
with the Kimono jacket. I love these jackets whether a floral 
pattern, Aztec, striped, or solid, with or without tassel 
detail, crochet or lace, I love them all. I have over ten in 
my closet. Where I live it doesn't get cold often but 
everywhere you go it goes from 80-90 degree heat
outside to freezing cold indoors with the AC. I always have a 
cardigan or kimono on hand.  I even found these cute scarfs
at Maurice's online that have a tassel bottom and can be 
worn over your shoulders to look like a kimono. They
are only $20 and they had a bogo sale last week, so I
picked up a few. I really like these because you can throw 
one in your purse or wrap one around your neck like a scarf 
then if you get cold unfold it for a kimono look. Maurice's
also has a lot of cute kimono style jackets for great prices. 
You can find these kimono jackets everywhere right now. 
A lot of my favorite stores in my links on the side bar carry 
them, then I found several super cute styles on EBay 
for under $10 from China.

One of my favorites is from Fashion Junkee which is in
my favorite shops link. 



Cream floral kimono from FashionJunkee.com


Black floral kimono from Fashionjunkee.com

This cute kimono is from 
www.fashionjunkee.com and I 
have the black. It fits amazing 
and goes with everything. It
is on sale for $19.99. I plan to 
order the cream when I get 
back from vacation. They have 
a few cute styles in stock for
under $30. 


This kimono I found at 
www.target.com.







Below are a few styles I found 
on the Polyvore site, as you 
can see they are inexpensive
and you can add several
colors and styles to your closet
for very little money. I highly 
recommend this piece for 
every closet this spring. 
You can wear it with everything 
and it looks great with all the 
bohemian inspired pieces that 
are on trend right now. 

I just got a few catalogs in the 
mail this week from Pacsun, 
Tilly's and Anthro that have
many outifts paired with kimono 
style jackets. These look great 
with cut off shorts and a tank 
top, jeans and a tee, over a 
sundress or maxi dress, with 
cute skirts and tees, basically 
every style. You can't go wrong
for sure. 

Hope my posts for this evening 
were informative and helped 
give you some ideas for jackets
that are in for the season. I read
a lot of magazines and articles 
online, even style icon and
designer Rachel Zoe has a 
article with the top jacket styles
for Spring and she included 
several of these styles along 
with some other cute styles.
I have highlighted my personal 
favorites but you can also take 
a look into replacing your 
military style jackets with the 
kimono style jacket which is 
different then the Kimono
jackets I have here, it is a solid 
jacket with a open front and 
sash tie waist. Then they are 
recommending replacing 
leather motorcycle style jackets
with suede, I mentioned in my 
prior post. Denim jackets are 
still in along with the denim
vest, and I have seen a lot of 
embroidered pattern jackets. 
It's all about our personal 
style and what each of us are 
drawn to. I also try to purchase 
pieces that will go best with the
style of clothes I already
have. I like to add a few trendy 
pieces each season to my 
wardrobe to dress up pieces I 
already own. Otherwise I would 
break the bank every season 
purchasing all new clothes. 

Thank you for passing by and 
hope you have enjoyed my top 
three jacket style must haves
for Spring 2015. Xoxo, ✌️❤️






Spring must have Jacket trends: Kimono

1 comment:

  1. Love your jacket picks the kimono is my favorite for spring. Have a few and just saw Target has some cute ones in stock also. Thank you for the amazing blog and all the tips on eBay fashion finds. Never thought of buying off eBay.

    ReplyDelete