Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Must Have Jackets for Spring: Double Breasted Blazer

Next up for the must have Spring jackets
is another favorite of mine, the Double
Breasted Blazer. I have chosen a couple
style on Polyvore that are in different price 
ranges and colors.  

My favorites are by JCrew. 

This blazer is the JCrew double breasted
blazer and retails for $198. Below is the 
link to this jacket. 

I love the double breasted blazer and think
it is a must have for all closets. It looks 
great with a pair of slacks or a skirt for a 
office look or you can pair it with jeans
and tee shirt for a more casual look.

I also love the JCrew Thomboy blazer.


This has a more fitted look and is cut right 
at the waist. This blazer retails for $178.
I recently purchased this jacket for my 
wardrobe. 

Below are my Polyvore picks and be sure 
to check out Target for some trendy and
well priced blazers. I posted a white and 
navy striped blazer I purchased back in
January for $34.99 and have seen many
cute style for under $35. You don't always
have to spend a lot to get the latest styles
and trends.  

Thank you for checking out my favorite 
Double breasted jackets for spring. I 
always love to hear readers feedback on
what styles and trend are your favorites. 
Xoxo, ✌️❤️
Must Have Jackets for Spring: Double Breasted Blazer







No comments:

Post a Comment