Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Fashion finds on a budget

Today I am posting with some recent photos of items I have had since back to school shopping and recent finds from Target. When ever I am looking for some amazing cute styles and fashion I head over to target usually for one of my first stops. I have a few other stores I have posted on the blog I enjoy shopping at and also some online boutiques for tops or accesories but when I need some new basics like cardigans, belts, shoes, dresses and tanks/tees in solid colors or cute prints I usually hit Target.

This week I have a couple cute dresses I got a little while ago but have seen in store still as recent as this past weekend and then some cute items I picked up on sale or regular price but couldn't resist cause even regular price is always such an amazing deal. I always have fun in the fitting room trying on all kinds of different things. I have a certain style of my own and taste but sometimes I try to pick up items I may not normally be drawn to but that are cute and in style at the time. Sometimes it's a hit other times it's a miss but you don't know unless you try. 

Below are some photos of my items I found this past weekend and then some items I have had. Also will do my best to have details on any items I wore with the target items as well. Hope everyone is having an amazing week. My hubby had to have emergency surgery last week and had a post about boots I was planning to finish but somehow it got deleted. I will try to get something together later this week but just had some photos of some different style I think every lady should own, like rain boots, I love Hunter rain boots and their socks, riding boots, motorcycle boots, booties and cowboy influenced boots. Also we should all have some high heeled classier boots for evening wear during the fall and winter months. Where I live we don't need snow boots. Honestly my husband thought I was insane two years ago when I got my first pair of mate black hunter rain boots lol, he laughed at them and said they look like the rubber ones they give him at work or they sell at walmart, but I explained it is not even close. I have some printed target boots and then I have my precious Burberry rain boots, you can tell a difference for sure, my hunter boots are still my favorite. I just for a moto inspired pair a few months ago I haven't shared cause over the summer they really weren't something I was wearing, but do cute. Again I will post more on those later in the week and would love to hear from some other fashion forward and lovinf ladies about their style staple boots and shoes for this fall/winter season. 

Have an amazing week. 

Dlitefully yours, 

Found this super cute gray dress with a color block look during back to school shopping and love the fit. It's super comfy and it is still a dressy look. I love to layer these with a cardigan or kimono style vest or jacket. 

The dress has a waffle like texture on the top and then a black or dark gray waist band, at the bottom it has the waffle looking material as a band. Very move fit, I am bigger busted and this usually leads to me needing to buy large tops and even dresses which is a downer cause then it looks baggy all over everywhere else cause I wear a 4 to 6 in bottoms. This dress I was able to get in a medium with no issues, it isn't tight across the busy and te length is perfect. 
Had to throw this tank top in cause I grabbed it off the clearance rack and Pink Floyd is one my favorite bands. I love classic rock and then 80's metal, hard core metal, and 90's rock along with some amazing heaver bands that are still around and kicking. 
Found this amazing outfit last week and got to wear it to a PTA meeting this week. I had the perfect pair of shoes but forgot to snap a shot. They are black with a light pink trim and bow. Need to snap a shot to add to this post. The shoes were by Steve Madden I believe and this entire outfit is from Target also. 
The top has a peplum look, fitted on top with back zipper closure, then it flows out at the waste a little. It is a soft material and is black with white, light pink and a touch of a soft blue accents. The skirt is my favorite, it is a light pink, pleated chiffon like material with a satin feeling lining and black elastic waste. This outfit is very classy and dressy yet so comfy. I brought a black blazer with me and got so many compliments. A lot of the ladies couldn't believe I found it at target. Below is a white fur vest I tried on with it but my mom talked me out of buying. I thought it was kind of cute and stylish but didn't go with my style.
Found this super comfy black and red, buffalo style plaid flannel. Usually Hutton down tops aren't easy for me cause the buttons pull but a large fit and tucked in or pulled out doesn't look to baggy or unflattering across the waste. Love flannels for fall and winter for layering over my favorite tee shirts. In this photo I have on vigoss tomboy Thompson destroyed denim jeans and some amazing boots which I have more details on below. The boots are also from target.
This outfit is a sweater vest from target by xhilaration and cartwheel had a 25%off coupon. The shirt is from Be Still & Know clothing company and is the camo Be still and know tee, jeans are Thompson tomboy by Vigoss and the boots are the same as below from target. 
Got these amazing boots on sale in the cognac color only for $24.99 that was a ten dollar savings. Have a lot of black boots and only two brown so had to have these. 
Tried on this dress at Taeget super cute and made by Merona I believe, but ran large. I have on a medium in the photo and it was large than the small was still large in the waste and hips, wanted a more fitted look so going to keep my eye out for a XS. Super cute.
Stocked up on sweaters and cardigans because they had them all buy one get one 50% off. Love this oversized cream sweater. Again pictured with vigoss jeans. 
Grabbed this skull tank for $12.99 to match my skull leggings I got this time last year at Target. 
Hello Friday, my favorite day of the week! This cute muscle style tank was also $12.99 at Target. 
Wild at heart sweatshirt from target. 
Loved this muscle tank, the saying is great. Don't ever be basic and always be true to yourself. Don't ever let other people influence you to be who you are by bullying or harassing you. 
Grabbed two pairs of these cute vans looking slip on shoes by Mossimo. Glad j waited cause I almost got these a month or so ago but were on clearance for $11.
These are super cute didn't buy them but took a photo cause I love the gold bow. Been haunted by them and may return to buy them. Super cute and so my style but with it being fall I figured I didn't need any more sandals since my closet is full of sandals, but I know some spring I will regret not getting these. 
This is the vest I mentioned about that I tried on with the pink ruffle pleated skirt and peplum style top. I think it's cute but my mom was like "Really" so I decided not to spend the money. It is super cute on and if I lived somewhere cooler and not so hot and humid I would have probably gotten it. Looks cute with a lot of different things I tried on that day. 
Cute gray boots, I posted these and took a photo because I just ordered a cute gray shepling jacket online but waiting for it to come to see if the color is close enough. All items are from target again. 
One of my favorite purchase from august or September is this tribal dress with cobalt blue trim. Super comfy and fits amazing. I purchased a medium. 

The xhilaration vest in army green again, with my be still and know camo tee, vigoss jeans and fossil belt. 
😘

No comments:

Post a Comment