Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Nautical fun

Quick post on my Outfit of the day, what I am wearing now.  Went with a cute Marshall's navy and white, boat style dress I found last year on clearance and then some cute navy and white boat style shoes. Was torn between these or my navy Tom's with white bottoms but these had the boat nautical look. Shoes are also from Marshall's. 

Next up are accessories, my favorite part some days. Lately I haven't been feeling so good and super tired but today had a little more time to accessorize. Went with a cute chain link belt with a anchor charm I found on eBay, then a super cute anchor rhinestone bracelet in silver from Charming  Charlie's. I also have on a cute tiny pair of hoops with a anchor in silver not pictured. Navy and white headband also not pictured and then teamed it up with my Michael Kors Hanilton tote with silver accents, MK silver runway watch and a cute chunky MK logo necklace in silver. 

Hope you enjoy my nautical twist today. Love navy and white stripes along with anchors. 




No comments:

Post a Comment