Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Melissa Gorga Black studded dress from real Housewives of NJ

Playing catch up on some of the fashion on Real Housewives, been super busy with business and just now getting a chance to write posts for all my fashion likes and comparable finds.  On Real Housewives of NJ Melissa Gorga wore a gorgeous and sexy black studded dress to the Milania hair care party.  It is made by Roberto Cavalli and is sold out online.  I did lots of searching and found a similar dress by Venus.  It is pretty close to the original.  This is a pretty hot dress and Melissa wore it great.  If I looked like her I would wear this for sure.   Check out the photos and links below.  I have had this and a bunch of other finds on my lap top so trying to get around to posting all of them.  Also if you have something you saw please let me know and I will do my best to find it or something close to it.  Just leave me a comment below.



Melissa Gorga in the dress, photo from Bravo google search


Roberto Cavalli dress sold out online


Venus dress


No comments:

Post a Comment