Saturday, April 13, 2013

Treat for myself, orange Michael Kors wallet

Every two weeks I like to treat myself to a little something. Usually I get shoes, accessories, a purse, or something I have found for my house. This week I got a tangerine orange Michael Kors wallet from discount store:). Was originally 160 and got it for 80 super excited. I saw it a couple days before payday and had to put it somewhere in the store then kept fingers crossed it would be there when I went back. It was last one and it was meant to be because it was same color as my new purse plus had gold hardware then price was perfect. I absolutely love it.

I am still waiting for my Tory Burch online purchases to arrive should be here this week sometime. Also got my shams from Pottery Barn, going to order duvet cover and waiting for my bed still. Checked online last night still have 2-3 weeks before it ships. Can't wait to receive it. Next payday going to get my curtains then start getting everything ready for my new bed.

I love my new wallet and wanted to share. Check out the outlet stores and designer stores that sell for less. I have seen the purses at Marshall's, TJ Maxx and then my wallet came from Off 5th. You can check their website for locations.

1 comment: