Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Newest cast member for Real Housewives of OC, Lydia's style

I posted a couple weeks ago about the amazing fashion style of some of the cast of the Real Housewives series.  I love the girls of Orange County, they always wear some cute and cool fashion pieces.  I am always inspired by clothes and fashion I see on tv.  I don't watch a lot of shows but the few I do record and watch weekly I love to watch usually for fashion and home design inspiration.  Being a stay at home mom I still like to express my love for fashion, art and design thru my clothing and decor.  The newest addition the Real Housewives of Orange County is Lydia McGlaughlin.  She has a cute style to her that is actually not super out of reach for people who do not live such an extravagant lifestyle.  I actually love her style and out of all the girls, it is closest to my own personal taste and items I already own.  I actually have the cute LOVE black tank top with fringe on the back, I got it at Hot Topic last summer.  It is however sold out now, but I can tell you that Marshall's and TJ Maxx have a lot of super cute, similar style racer back tank tops with cute sayings, skulls and graphics that are under $10 right now.  Great paired up with denim or lace shorts.  Ms. Lydia wore a cute pair of black, scalloped edge shorts, that are sold out everywhere I have been able to find similar one, but again Marshall's and TJ Maxx, also Kohl's have similar shorts for great prices.

Next up is a shirt I absolutely loved that was worn by Lydia on last week's episode when she was getting ready for date night with her hubby.  I managed to locate it and actually ordered it this week=).  It is from Urban Outfitters, the link to the site is here: Lydia Black Cross tank. I love Urban Outfitters, I love to go to the store in South Beach and walk around, they always have cool tops, tanks and jeans.  I also love the rhinestone headband she wore and will be posting some cute options for this, hoping to find some budget worthy ones to blog about=).  I look forward to seeing more of what Lydia wears this season.  Also the other ladies=).  I posted in my previous entry about Gretchen and Tamara's ebay stores.  Both ladies have personal Ebay shops where they sell their pre worn items for great prices, only down fall you have to be tiny like them.  Most of the clothes are XS and Small, or 0-4.  Every now and then Gretchen has larger sizes, but Tamara always has super tiny clothes.  Below are some photos of the tank top worn by Lydia and I will have more entries on other shows and fashion coming, I can't wait for the ladies of the New Jersey Real Housewives this summer, I love their fashion=).

Have a great week, and Friday is almost here!!  Yay, woo hoo lol.

Dliteful Trends



1 comment:

  1. I would love to buy the hot tropic LOVE fringe shirt from you. Contact me st tiny.dawg.couture@gmail.com. thank you!

    ReplyDelete