Thursday, April 4, 2013

Master bedroom luxury from Home Decorator's Collection

Since I am in the process of finally finishing redecorating my own master bedroom I have decided instead of rambling on about the same things, that I would show many options and some great places to go for ideas or inspiration.  I do interior design as a business, it started as a hobby and when I started party planning and baking I ended up having many customers who would come to my home and ask me if I did interior design.  I never thought I had any special talent just an eye for putting things together but it really is a huge passion of mine along with finding the best deals possible for every budget.

The next few days I will be posting similar furniture and accessories from many different stores then at the end I will show you some lower priced options along with great sites or stores to find amazing deals.  My master bedroom inspiration is Hollywood Glam.  It is a little shabby chic, french and hollywood glamour all combined this happens to me one of my favorite styles of design.  I love upholstered elegant headboards, with hotel luxury linens, mirrored frames, accent furniture, mercury glass accents, french antique dressers, tufted chairs and elegant florals.  Enjoy and make sure to check out the first website I am featuring, Home Decorator's Collection.  Working in interior design this is a place I have shopped many times, I use to work for Home Depot and that is when I discovered this company.  They have lots of options, great place to get ideas and you can special order items in different colors and fabric options which is great when you are looking for something hard to find.


These gorgeous curtains are $27 and are the long curtains so you can get the romantic look.


This gorgeous white and silver accent pillow is $24 and I have seen similar ones at other big name stores for triple the amount, this is a gorgeous pillow and they have many to chose from.


The pillow above is more expensive at $54 


This gray tufted velvet slipper chair is $229.  I like to have a chair in the bedroom for putting on shoes and for using at my vanity or when on the computer.


Above is a gorgeous linen gray, diamond tufted king size bed with nail head trim.  I love the diamond tufting.  Nail head trim really gives it that high end look and the wing back is super glamorous.  Retails for $1149


This gorgeous rug is gray and white.  Right now I love the chevron, trellis and moroccan influenced prints on rugs.  This rug is 5x7 and retails for $254.



Above is a great accent color when working with gray color scheme, this is a coral which is a pink orange color.  My master suite is gray with white and I am using a lot of turquoise/teal blue then a little coral.  This pillow is $54 and I just ordered two.



Last of all is bedding.  I love hotel influenced linens.  I love bold crisp white duvet cover with a accent of gray.  You can get many accents like black, blue, brown and many others.  I just happen to have gray in my room since my wall color and headboard is gray.  I then get euro shams, king shams and accent pillows to coordinate.  My euro shams for example have white and gray stripes, but then I have the matching king shams, then turquoise and white chevron pattern with the above coral accents and one smaller center pillow with all the colors.  Looks stunning.  This set retails for around $400 through Home Decorator's Collection, this is a great price for the duvet, shams and coordinating sheets.

You can go to Home Decorator's Collection by clicking on this link.  Right now they have 10% off and are always having specials or free shipping.  Hope you enjoy some of my options.  I love this store and have ordered lots of things from them.  There prices are on point, they have great clearance sales, lots of options, customizable pieces, and it is great if you are looking for ideas or inspiration for any room in your home.  


Dliteful Trends=)






2 comments:

  1. I'm amazed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both educative
    and amusing, and let me tell you, you've hit
    the nail on the head. The problem is something which too few folks are speaking intelligently about.

    I am very happy that I came across this in my hunt for something concerning this.


    Visit my webpage - yelp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting appreciate all readers amd their comments.

    ReplyDelete