Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Master Bedroom inspired by Z Gallerie

I posted last week a similar post but with items and options from Home Decorator's Collection, this week I am using my favorite store, well one of my favorites I have many more which I will be posting. I have the colors and I am showing from different stores how to get similar looks, different pricing, mixing things up and it has helped me pick the pieces I love, but most of all help me decide which items to splurge on and the rest to save on.  Hope others get inspiration from this also.  When I redo a room whether for my home or a client's I have a inspiration board, paint chips, fabrics, photos of bed, furniture, curtains, rugs or samples of the rugs, floral ideas and so on.  Then I start looking for those key pieces, I start with the biggest items and then finish with accessories.  Let's begin...

All items below come from www.zgallerie.com












I will be back tomorrow to name and price each item, along with what I love.  I am hooked on the hotel look in my master bedroom.  My accent colors with the white and gray are strawberry, coral, watermelon pinks and teal or turquoise blue.  I have stripes, chevron and ikat patterns.  I also like the moroccan look to the sheets above.  Wanted to post the photos now and get started, stay tuned tomorrow I will add more promise=)

No comments:

Post a Comment